3 bed flat for sale Hook Road, Surbiton KT6
- Shrewsbury House School0.1 miles
- Southborough High School0.3 miles
- Surbiton0.9 miles
- Tolworth1 miles
Features and description
Good Transport Links
- First Floor
- Set back off the road
- Convenient Location for Transport Links
- Immaculate Condition - Recently Renovated by Current Vendors
- Designated Off Road Parking
A well-proportioned three bedroom first floor purpose built flat positioned in a popular development within approximately 0.8 miles of Surbiton town centre and mainline station!
The accommodation includes a dual aspect reception room with large bay window, two double bedrooms, plus a further single bedroom / study. There is a fitted kitchen/breakfast room and a bathroom combined WC with white suite. Other features include double glazing, entry phone system and maintained communal lawned gardens. There is also an additional locked storage cupboard at the entrance to the property.
The accommodation has benefitted from extensive renovation in 2018 which includes: Neutral decoration throughout, new carpets in bedrooms, and a new combi-boiler. The property would suit those looking for a bit more space and easy access to London as well as an investment buyer looking for a buy to let property. The property is offered with share of freehold, with a dedicated building management company
Warwick Court is positioned on the Hook Road which is within a 20-minute walk or 5-minute bus journey of Surbiton town centre and mainline station with fast train links to London Waterloo which take just 17 minutes. There is a bus stop outside the development which offers very frequent access to Surbiton and Kingston town centre with its bustling shopping area, popular riverside bars and restaurants, as well as a daily farmers market. There is easy access to the A3 which provides road transport links towards central London and the M25. Access to the Surrey hills - an area of outstanding natural beauty - is easily accessible by both car and public transport.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Barnard Marcus - Surbiton. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Surbiton for full details and further information.