1 bed property for saleClaremount Road, Wallasey CH45
Points of interest
- St George's Primary School0.1 miles
- St Mary's Catholic College, A Voluntary Academy0.2 miles
- Wallasey Village0.4 miles
- Wallasey Grove Road0.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- First Floor Retirement Apartment
- Popular Development In Sought-After Location
- Communal Gardens
- Parking Facilities
- No Onward Chain
Early viewing is advised on this first floor retirement apartment situated in a popular development which enjoys fantastic access to local amenities and travel links in Wallasey Village. The property is available with no onward chain and would make a fantastic home for anybody looking to downsize.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this lovely retirement apartment conveniently situated in an ever-popular development in a sought-after part of Wallasey close to amenities and travel networks. The property is available with no onward chain and offers ample accommodation within a secure, community setting.
In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge/diner area, kitchen, bedroom and a bathroom, as well as built-in cupboards providing further storage. In addition to the flat's accommodation, the development also offers lift access to all floors, communal gardens, parking and lounge areas as well as laundry services and visitor bedrooms that are available for family/guests to use.
This property would make a fantastic home for anybody looking to downsize and an early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment!
Entrance Door to/from Communal Hallway, wall lights, built-in storage cupboard.
Lounge 17' 3" x 9' 3" ( 5.26m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall lights, storage heater and intercom point for access system.
Kitchen 6' 5" x 5' 4" ( 1.96m x 1.63m )
Wall and base storage units, work surfaces with stainless steel sink/drainer unit, electric cooker point, extractor fan, space for fridge, fully tiled walls to visible areas.
Bedroom 14' x 7' 11" ( 4.27m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobes, storage heater, wall lights.
WC, wash-hand basin, bath, extractor fan, fully tiled walls to visible areas.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (2)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Jones & Chapman - Wallasey. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Jones & Chapman - Wallasey for full details and further information.