1 bed flat for saleChapel Street, King's Lynn PE30
Points of interest
- King's Lynn Ferry Landing0.2 miles
- Eastgate Academy0.3 miles
- Kings Lynn0.3 miles
- West Lynn Primary School0.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Town Centre Location
- One Bedroom
- Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen
- Residents Shared Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Electric Heating
- Over 55's Only
Ideal location in the centre of Kings Lynn and within easy access to amenities is this one bedroom first floor maisonette. Over 55's only.
Located in the heart of the town centre with easy access to amenities including shops, schools and leisure facilities. There is a main line station with rail links to Ely, Cambridge and London's Kings Cross Station. This first floor maisonette with the restriction for over 55's only comprises entrance hall, stairs to first floor, open plan kitchen/ lounge, bedroom and bathroom. Outside there is residents shared parking.
Entrance door to entrance hall, stairs to first floor landing.
Kitchen / Lounge 16' 2" x 10' 6" ( 4.93m x 3.20m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, roll edge work top, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, built-in oven, electric hob, extractor over, part panelled walls, two double glaze sash windows, wood flooring, night storage heater.
Loft access, double glazed sash window, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 14' 7" max x 9' 9" max ( 4.45m max x 2.97m max )
Built-in cupboard over stairwell, electric wall heater, double glazed sash window, wood flooring, fitted shelving in recess.
Bathroom 6' 7" x 5' 11" ( 2.01m x 1.80m )
Corner shower cubicle, low level W.C, hand wash basin, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Shared residence parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Stamp duty calculatorStamp duty explained
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Kings Lynn. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Kings Lynn for full details and further information.