central tickhill - ideal family home - extended accommodation. Fantastic detached house within a generous garden plot. With scope for modernisation and a versatile layout. Having amenities on the doorstep. No upward chain.
Fantastic family home in central Tickhill, with a wealth of amenities on the doorstep! With scope for modernisation, this home has extended accommodation arranged over two floors. Having a generous lounge, dining room, dining kitchen, utility, bedroom and ensuite on the ground floor. With three double bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor. There is a generous garden along with a double garage to the rear. There is so much potential within this home and it is in a highly sought after location. Tickhill provides a range of local amenities including various individual shops and boutiques, cafe's, restaurants and bars, healthcare facilities and two reputable primary schools. This property will make an ideal family home, and is offered with no upward chain.
Spacious, light and bright reception hall with steps leading up to the lounge, access to the stairs and through to the dining room. Having a front facing door and two central heating radiators.
With low flush wc, hand wash basin and obscured double glazed window to the rear.
Lounge 34' 2" x 13' 3" ( 10.41m x 4.04m )
Beautifully proportioned main reception room with a triple aspect allowing plenty of natural light into this generous space. With an open fire inset to a feature stone wall and some charming exposed beams. There are two front facing windows, two side facing windows and side facing sliding doors leading into the garden. There are wall lights and three central heating radiators.
Dining Room 21' 2" x 11' 6" max into recess ( 6.45m x 3.51m max into recess )
The character continues into this dining room, with exposed beams and wall lights. Having both front and rear facing windows and two central heating radiators.
Kitchen 18' 5" x 12' 5" ( 5.61m x 3.78m )
This generously sized kitchen has a variety of useful integrated appliances including a fridge freezer, dishwasher, electric hob and double electric oven along with a double stainless steel sink. With exposed beams, central heating radiator and tiled flooring. There are windows to the front and side aspects, the kitchen is open plan to the dining area and provides access into the utility.
Utility 13' 3" x 8' 2" ( 4.04m x 2.49m )
Generous utility room with a stainless steel sink and double drainer unit, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a dryer. With a central heating radiator, double glazed windows to the front and side, along with a rear facing door to the garden.
Ground Floor Bedroom 13' 4" x 13' 5" ( 4.06m x 4.09m )
Generous double bedroom with coving to ceiling, wall lights, two central heating radiators and two side windows overlooking the garden.
Ensuite bathroom fitted with a bath and mains fed shower within a cubicle, vanity basin and low flush wc. Central heating radiator and windows to the rear and side.
First Floor Accommodation
With side facing circular obscured window, loft access and a useful airing cupboard.
Upstairs W C
Low flush wc with hand wash basin and obscured rear facing window.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 12' max ( 3.78m x 3.66m max )
Double bedroom with wardrobes to one wall and alcove space, central heating radiator and windows with views to the front and side.
Bedroom Two 9' x 13' 10" to wardrobes ( 2.74m x 4.22m to wardrobes )
Double bedroom with wardrobes to one wall, two central heating radiators and two front facing windows.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 11' 6" plus door recess ( 2.69m x 3.51m plus door recess )
Double bedroom with a built in wardrobe, rear and side facing windows along with two central heating radiators.
The bathroom is fitted with a bath, bidet, mains shower within a cubicle and central heating radiator. With low flush wc and basin, rear facing obscured window.
With double gates at the front of the property providing vehicular access leading in to the garden and up to the double garage. The rear garden is walled, enclosed and private. With a generous lawn over two sections along with established, maintained borders and hedging to the back of the garden. This sizeable, private plot must be viewed to be appreciated, as it is much larger that a kerb side viewing would suggest.
Double garage with two front facing up and over electric doors, power and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.