Studio for sale Manilla Road, Clifton, Bristol BS8
- Christ Church Church of England Primary School0.1 miles
- Clifton High School0.2 miles
- Mardyke Ferry Landing0.6 miles
- Clifton Down0.6 miles
Features and description
- Clifton Studio Flat
- Well Proportioned Living Space
- Separate Kitchen and Separate Bathroom
- Very Good Sized Mezzanine Sleeping Level
- Very Impressive Additional Storage
- High Ceilings
- Period Features
- Superb Location
superb! This hall floor studio offers prime location, superb dimensions, tall ceilings, bay window, period features and a wonderfully light and airy feeling. In additional to the mezzanine level there is a separate kitchen and bathroom and over average storage all within this handsome building.
This property is located within a stone's throw of Clifton Village with it's shops, boutiques, restaurants, cafes and facilities to suit almost every need.
Clifton Village and Clifton has always been highly popular. The picturesque Georgian architecture, civilised way of life, open green spaces, shops and amenities and historic interest all make living here a privilege.
Manilla Road does not disappoint situated a short distance from The Village and Christchurch Green. The property occupies this handsome bay fronted building and the studio is located rather grandly on the hall floor level with large bay to the front aspect.
The studio briefly comprises of very well proportioned living space, separate kitchen, separate bathroom and mezzanine sleeping area with very good sized additional storage. The flat has been cleverly designed to retain period features and create an apartment that is functional, logical and very user friendly throughout.
It is unusual to find a studio with these dimensions and associated grandeur. It is also unusual to find clearly defined and/or separate spaces and rooms as such. The property has scope for modernisation in places and and is perfect for first time buyers, investors and anyone looking for a pier a tier.
Please ask questions or request to view.
Steps lead to a traditional double front door with phone entry system leading into the communal hallway. Glazed panels above door grant additional natural light and aesthetic appeal.
Well presented communal hallway space feature secondary doors complete with stained glass detail. The space is finished with neutral colours and carpet.
Private wooden door with attractive framework leads directly into private pre-hall.
The inner hall with secondary door provides further heat and sound insulation whilst also allowing space for shoes and coats. Finished with carpet and ceiling light.
Living Room 14' 8" max to bay x 17' 2" max ( 4.47m max to bay x 5.23m max )
The living room boasts the grand bay to the front complete with traditional window seats. The space feels light and airy and even features traditional features such as the coving. There is plentiful room for lounging furniture and a workspace as can be seen in the photos with room to spare. The mezzanine level is accessed by angled step ladder and the kitchen access is granted adjacent through doorway. A glazed window panel between the kitchen and living space allows for natural light and a further feeling of space.
Kitchen 8' 10" max x 5' 8" max ( 2.69m max x 1.73m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. The kitchen contains a sink and drainer, undercounter fridge and freezer, electric over and hob and undercounter fridge and freezer. The space is finished with wooden laminate flooring and three spot light cluster.
Mezannine Level 11' 2" max x 5' 8" max ( 3.40m max x 1.73m max )
The total mezzanine space incorporates a sleeping area and additional space adjacent. It has been cleverly designed to offer privacy whilst granting light and an open feeling. There is also very well proportioned storage space to the side behind wooden full height framework in the form of high level storage cupboards. (These are out of shot in the photos).
A linking hall is located between the living space and bathroom. Here you find further built in storage. The cupboards contain hanging rails and shelves.
Bathroom 7' 9" max rh x 7' 8" max rh ( 2.36m max rh x 2.34m max rh )
The bathroom contains bath and mixer taps with shower over, WC, basin and extractor fan. Further storage is found here in the form of built in cupboard for washing machine and further full length storage cupboard.
We have been advised by the vendor that there is 961 years left on the lease. All legal information should be checked prior to purchase.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris - Clifton, Bristol. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Clifton, Bristol for full details and further information.