1 bed property for saleWilton Road, Salisbury SP2
Points of interest
- Salisbury0.1 miles
- Salisbury, Manor Fields Primary School0.2 miles
- Sarum St Paul's CofE (VA) Primary School0.3 miles
- Dean (Wilts)7.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- One bedroom retirement apartment
- First 12 months' service charges paid
- Warden assisted building with communal lounge and garden
- 99 year Lease from 01/09/1983
- EPC rating: D
- Communal residents car park
- Convenient for city centre
- Close to local amenities and transport links
Conveniently located for Salisbury City Centre and mainline railway station. Offered for sale with no forward chain. One bedroom retirement apartment benefitting from having warden assistance and a 24 hour emergency call system. No forward chain. Call to book a viewing.
**First 12 months service charges paid.** One bedroom retirement apartment situated on the second floor with lift access. Residents have access to communal gardens, residents car park, recreational lounge, laundry room and benefit from having warden assistance and a 24 hour emergency call system.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view.
Property is entered via the communal front door bringing you into the communal entrance hall from which there is access to all floors via the lift.
Private front door brings you into the entrance hall which has a double glazed velux window, airing cupboard housing water tank, further storage cupboards and carpeted flooring.
Lounge/diner 17' 9" x 10' 3" ( 5.41m x 3.12m )
The dual aspect lounge/diner has double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, an electric radiator, telephone and television points and carpeted flooring. The room has an open plan layout to the kitchen via a rounded archway.
Kitchen 3' 3" x 7' 4" ( 0.99m x 2.24m )
The fitted kitchen has a one bowl sink/drainer unit, further range of matching wall and base level cupboards with a roll edge worksurface over and splashback tiling behind and an electric oven with four ring electric hob. The room also has laminate flooring and a double glazed velux window.
Bedroom 1 8' 9" x 14' 6" ( 2.67m x 4.42m )
The double bedroom has a double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, an electric radiator and carpeted flooring.
Panelled bath with mixer taps and electric shower overhead, low level WC, wash hand basin set into storage vanity and heated tower rail.
There is a visitors car park available in front of the building.
There is a communal residents garden available to the rear of the property which is mostly laid to lawn.
Property benefits from communal areas including a residents lounge and laundry room. There is also an on site resident warden.
99 years from 01/09/1983
We advise that an offer has been made for 42 Home Sarum House in the sum of £46,000.
Any persons wishing to increase this offer should notify Fox & Sons, Salisbury of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Salisbury. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Salisbury for full details and further information.