Offers in region of£550,000
5 bed detached house for sale Yeoman Close, Ringstead, Kettering NN14
- Ringstead Church of England Primary School0.1 miles
- Windmill Primary School1.5 miles
- Wellingborough6.8 miles
- Kettering7.7 miles
Features and description
- Five Bedrooms
- Detached Family Home
- Double Driveway & Double Garage
- Large Rear Garden
- A Must See
**Location** Standing proudly in a cul-de-sac location is this substantial Five bedroom detached family home occupying a generous plot! Viewing is Highly recommended
The picturesque village of Ringstead is home to Kinewell Lake, a local nature reserve belonging to the village. Ringstead further boasts several local amenities including excellent Shop, Post Office, Hairdressers, Fish & Chip shop, Public House, Country Store, Pre-school and Primary school and a retirement home. There is also a children's playground, football Club and field. It's proximity to Raunds and Thrapston affords access to an even wider range of facilities and road link; including the A45 and A14, which link to the M6, M1, A1 and M11. The new section of the A14 is now fully opened to Cambridge (40 miles, 47 minutes) and the M11 onwards to London.
The area has ample byroads and converted railway track for walking, running, cycling, horse riding, water sports on the Nene river and a fishing lake. The converted track leads down to Stanwick Lakes affording extensive play areas to keep families entertained, acres of wide-open spaces, paths, and a café. Further down there is Rushden Lakes, an exciting retail, leisure facility.
Mainline train services operate from Kettering, Wellingborough and Corby to London St. Pancras International with a journey time of around one hour.
Entered via glazed door to the front aspect, double glazed window to the side aspect, stairs rising to the first floor landing, coving, telephone point, radiator and doors to the cloakroom, lounge, dining room and kitchen.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, WC, wash hand basin, tiling to splash back and radiator.
Lounge 19' 4" x 13' ( 5.89m x 3.96m )
Double glazed box bay window to the side aspect, double glazed french doors, feature fire place, coving, television point and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Kitchen 19' 3" x 11' 9" max ( 5.87m x 3.58m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of matching wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, fitted electric oven and electric hob, plumbing for dishwasher, double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, television and telephone point, radiator, coving, door to the utility and stable style door to the rear garden.
Utility 7' 3" x 7' ( 2.21m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, a range of matching wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, a stainless steel sink and drainer and a door to the double garage.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side aspect, stairs rising from the entrance hall, airing cupboard, access to loft space, radiator and doors to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 17' 4" max x 13' 7" max ( 5.28m max x 4.14m max )
Three double glazed windows two to the front aspect and one to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, television and telephone point, ceiling fan and door to en suite.
Double glazed obscure window to the rear aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, large storage cupboard with mirrored doors, coving, full tiling and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" max x 12' 1" ( 4.34m max x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 11' 9" ( 3.78m x 3.58m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 5" max x 9' 11" ( 3.78m max x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and television and telephone point.
Bedroom Five 11' 2" x 6' 10" ( 3.40m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, built in wardrobes, coving and radiator.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps & power shower over bath, coving, part tiling and heated towel rail.
Double driveway providing off road parking and leading to the double garage.
Double Garage 19' x 17' 9" ( 5.79m x 5.41m )
Accessed via two up and over doors from the driveway, power and lighting connected, double glazed window to the rear aspect and door.
Fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn, greenhouse and large storage shed occupy the garden space, to the rear there is additional parking, access through double gates via back lane. The car park at the rear which can house a large Motor home, caravan, boat and up to four cars
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Raunds. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Raunds for full details and further information.