3 bed terraced house for sale St. Albans Close, Scunthorpe DN17
- Westcliffe Primary School0.2 miles
- Oasis Academy Parkwood0.5 miles
- Scunthorpe1.6 miles
- Althorpe2.3 miles
Features and description
Virtual Tour Available
- Well-Presented Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Close to a Primary School and a Nursery
- Lounge & Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Built-In Wardrobes in Bedrooms One & Two
- Gardens, Garage, Additional Small Motorbike Garage & Outbuildings
Fantastic first time buyer opportunity! Well-presented three bedroom terraced house near Scotter Road with great transport links. Excellent buy to let purchase! Featuring a central heating boiler installed in 2018 with 7 years warranty remaining, new carpets & solar panels owned outright.
This well-presented three bedroom terraced house enjoys a convenient location near Scotter Road, close to a primary school and a nursery, and offers great transport links including various bus routes nearby. The property would be ideal for a first time buyers and will also make an excellent buy to let purchase. This end-terraced house features new carpets fitted in 2020, a central heating boiler installed in 2018 with 7 years warranty remaining, plus solar panels owned outright! The property has also been registered for the Feed-in Tariff scheme.
The property's ground floor is accessible via an entrance porch and offers entrance hall, lounge with an open fireplace, and a good sized fitted kitchen/breakfast room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes in two of them, and a fully tiled bathroom with a white three-piece suite featuring a double ended bath.
Externally this home benefits from a lawned front garden with a concrete path and a low-maintenance rear garden with outbuildings. To the rear of the property there is also a garage, plus an additional small garage for A motorbike with a remote controlled electric door.
Having a double glazed door to the front.
Offering a double glazed door and a double glazed window to the front, tiled effect laminate flooring, a central heating radiator, plus an under-stairs cupboard.
Lounge 15' 6" x 13' 1" max ( 4.72m x 3.99m max )
Featuring an open fireplace, a double glazed window to the front, a colonial door, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 19' 5" x 10' 10" ( 5.92m x 3.30m )
The kitchen is fitted with wall/base units complemented by work surfaces, a ceramic sink/drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, and an integrated stainless steel electric oven with a stainless steel gas hob. Having two double glazed windows, double glazed French style doors leading into the rear garden, part tiling to the walls, tiled effect laminate flooring and a central heating radiator. The kitchen also houses the central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Offering stairs rising from the entrance hall and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' 4" excluding door recess ( 3.94m x 3.15m excluding door recess )
Featuring two built-in wardrobes, a double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" to back of wardrobe x 11' 7" ( 3.94m to back of wardrobe x 3.53m )
Offering a built-in wardrobe, a double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 8' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.64m )
Having a double glazed window, a colonial door, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Fully tiled bathroom fitted with a white three-piece suite consisting of a double ended bath with mixer taps and an overhead shower, a wash hand basin and a WC. Having a double glazed window, a colonial door, inset spotlights, cushion flooring and a heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with a concrete path.
To the rear of the property there is a low-maintenance garden with a patio area.
Located to the rear of the property, the garage offers an up and over door, plus a further timber door.
Small Motorbike Garage
This features an electric remote controlled door and is also located to the rear of the property.
This offers a double glazed door, a double glazed window, plus power and light supplied.
Offering a single glazed window.
The information regarding the carpets, the central heating boiler, the solar panels and Feed-in Tariff, and the small garage has been provided by the current vendor therefore William H Brown cannot be held responsible for its accuracy.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Scunthorpe. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Scunthorpe for full details and further information.