2 bed semi-detached house for sale Piper Close, Copcut, Droitwich WR9
- Gloverspiece (SEN)0.8 miles
- Chawson First School0.8 miles
- Droitwich Spa1.3 miles
- Worcester Shrub Hill4.3 miles
Features and description
- The Hopton built by Miller Homes
- Popular Ravenscroft Development
- Two Bedrooms & modern bathroom
- Well equipped Kitchen with integral appliances
- Generous lounge & ground floor cloaks/wc
- Beautiful Landscaped gardens
- Allocated parking for two vehicles to the rear
- No Onward Chain
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
- E P Rating B
On the southern edge of the beautiful town of Droitwich Spa and just approximately five miles from Worcester, this superb selection of modern, energy efficient one, two, three, four and five bedroom homes is part of a thoughtfully planned and attractively landscaped village-style neighbourhood.
Approximately three miles from the M5, these welcoming homes combine their convenient transport links with easy access to nearby towns and villages and miles of delightful countryside.
Ravens Croft is within easy access from the heart of Droitwich, where the narrow streets and historic timbered buildings contain a vibrant assortment of shops and attractions. One of the bus routes linking the development with the town centre shops and train station is approximately an half-hourly service between Birmingham and Worcester.
From the agents office proceed on St Andrews Way, straight over the mini island until the traffic lights of Worcester Road. Turn right and bearing left at next island continue on Worcester Road and upon reaching the island turn take the third exit towards Roman Way/A38, first left into Copcut Rise/Blvd then at the roundabout, take the first exit onto Centenary Way, then turn left into Bruton Avenue and Piper Close in the next turning on the right and the property will be found on the right hand side indicated by the agents for sale board
This superbly presented modern home built by Miller Homes is an ideal first time purchase and occupies a delightful plot within this popular development
* Approached over a paved pathway with landscaped lawn areas to each side, the pathway leads to the canopy porch entrance and side gate
* Welcoming entrance hall with stairs leading to first floor accommodation, doors into the kitchen, living room and cloaks/wc comprising a contemporary style low level dual flush wc and wash hand basin
* The well-equipped modern Kitchen comprises a range of white fronted wall mounted and base units benefitting from integral appliances to include a four ring gas hob with extractor hood above and electric oven below, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
* The generous living room features a useful under stairs storage cupboard and French doors provide access onto the beautiful landscaped rear garden
* To the first floor is the main bedroom with useful built in over stairs storage cupboard which also houses the gas central heating boiler, the second bedroom is a good size and the contemporary style bathroom comprises a panel bath with shower above and glazed screen, low level dual flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin
* Outside the rear garden has been beautifully landscaped to feature an initial grey paved/tiled patio area which extends round to the pathway to the side gate. The lawn area is bordered by Cotswold stone style gravel leading to a further seating area to the rear of the garden with raised planters, a garden shed and is enclosed by wooden panel fencing
* Two allocated parking spaces are to the rear which is accessed via Bruton Avenue
Services All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the boiler located in a cupboard in the main bedroom
tenure the agent understands the property is Freehold.
Entrance Hall (3.53m x 2.36m (11' 7" x 7' 9"))
Cloakroom (1.45m x 1m (4' 9" x 3' 3"))
Kitchen (3.53m x 1.9m (11' 7" x 6' 3"))
Living Room (4.37m x 3.28m (14' 4" x 10' 9"))
4.34m max 3.05m min x 3.43m
Bedroom Two (3.43m x 2.29m (11' 3" x 7' 6"))
Bathroom (1.98m x 1.88m (6' 6" x 6' 2"))
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Robert Oulsnam & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information.