1 bed flat for sale Brokesley Street, London E3
- Beatrice Tate School (SEN)0.1 miles
- Malmesbury Primary School0.2 miles
- Mile End0.2 miles
- Bow Road0.2 miles
Features and description
- Recently Modernised
- Allocated Parking
- Moments From Transport
- Views over Nature Reserve
- One bedroom and ample storage
- Long leasehold (Circa 98 years remaining)
- Ideal home for a First Time Buyer
Located at the end of a quiet residential road. The property is offered in very good order with a long lease. One bedroom, fitted bathroom, fully fitted kitchen, large south facing reception room, ample storage, off street parking and views over Tower Hamlets nature reserve.
Mile End is a popular East London location, over the years the area has seen considerable regeneration and is popular with a multitude of buyers. Mile End Tube Station (Central, District and Hammersmith and City Lines) is only a short walk away making commuting into the City and further West London extremely easy. The property is also ideally located for cyclists, with good access to several major cycle highways. There is plenty going on around Mile End with all necessary amenities close by with various supermarkets as well local attractions such as the beautiful Victoria Park, Mile End Park, Bartlett Park and there is plenty of choice on pubs, restaurants and cafes.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Barnard Marcus - Covent Garden. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Covent Garden for full details and further information.