3 bed terraced house for sale Morgan Terrace, Porth CF39
- Porth Junior School0.1 miles
- Ysgol G. G. Llwyncelyn0.2 miles
- Porth0.3 miles
- Trehafod0.9 miles
Features and description
- Offers in the region of £140,000 to £150,000
- Beautifully presents throughout!
- Newly fitted bathroom!
- Combi boiler!
- Three bedrooms and A loft room.
- Decked rear garden with astro turf!
- No chain
- Must view property
A modern well present mid terrace property situated off Cwm Hill is offered with no chain. Our delightful property has been loved and decorated to a high standard. Great benefits of three good sized bedrooms and a loft room. Are you looking for your first home because this could be the one.
We have a charming property in Morgan Terrace in Porth offered with no chain. Our refurbished deceptively spacious three bedroom terrace situated in this particularly sought after side street located In Porth. The property is within short driving distance to Porth Town Centre and local amenities. Great transport links and a quite location in general. Perfect for a buyer who is looking to move straight into a modern traditional home.
If you are looking for a home in Porth, please don't hesitate to contact us! When this property is sold it will be gone for good!
The property briefly comprises of open plan lounge/dining room, modern refitted kitchen, modern three piece bathroom suite. To the first floor three bedrooms and a loft room. To the rear is a good sized enclosed garden.
Enter through the front door, laid with laminate flooring, radiator to the side. Stair to the first floor.
Living/dining Room 22' 2" x 11' 2" ( 6.76m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the front, laid with vinyl flooring, under stairs storage. Radiator to the front and side of the room. Power points surrounding the room. Door leading onto the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 14' 5" ( 2.59m x 4.39m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units. Sink with drainer and mixer tap and tiled splash back. Integrated electric oven with gas hob over and extractor hood above. Space for washing machine, fridge freezer. Laid with tiled flooring. Door leading to the hall to the back of the property.
Hall To The Rear
Storage cupboard to the side and door to the bathroom and door to access the rear garden.
Double glazed window to the side, Fitted white bathroom suite, bath with over head shower, wash hand basin and low level WC. Laid with tiled flooring. Radiator to the side.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 8' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the front, laid with new carpet and radiator to the side. Power points surround the room.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the rear, new fitted carpets, radiator to the side and power points surrounding the room.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 6' 2" ( 2.67m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to the front, laid with carpets, radiator to the side and power points surrounding the room.
Loft Room 11' 5" x 14' 2" ( 3.48m x 4.32m )
Velux window, laid with carpets, power points surrounding the room. Storage cupboards to the sides of the room.
Enclosed rear garden, newly Laid astro, steps onto decking. Gate to lane access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris - Talbot Green. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Talbot Green for full details and further information.