3 bed maisonette for sale Seaside Road, Eastbourne BN21
- Bourne Primary School0.2 miles
- Anderida Learning Centre (SEN)0.4 miles
- Eastbourne0.5 miles
- Hampden Park (Sussex)2 miles
Features and description
Close to Beach
- Three Bedroom Flat
- Private Garden
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Split Level
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Long Lease
- Close to Local Shops, Train Station and Seafront
- Guide price: £210,000 - £220,000
A beautifully presented flat split over the first and second floors of this conversion in Seaside. Close to local shops, train station and seafront. Benefiting from private, good size garden, three double bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom and good lease.
guide price: £210,000 - £220,000
Immaculately presented three double bedroom maisonette with a private garden! The property is located just off of Eastbourne's award winning beach and on the boarders of the town centre, allowing ease of access to the train station, shopping centre etc. The property is complete and comprises; private front door, stairs up to the pristinely presented lounge, bathroom, kitchen leading onto a raised decked patio, stairs down leading to a mainly lawned and secluded rear garden. On the second floor, there is three generously sized bedrooms as well as further storage in the attic.
Front door opening to entrance with under stairs cupboard and stairs rising to:
Living Room 20' 8" max x 19' 4" max ( 6.30m max x 5.89m max )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, fire place and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.94m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surface over, sink and drainer, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and door leading to the garden.
Stairs rising from living room leading to the second floor with loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 11' 1" ( 3.86m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 3" max x 10' 6" max ( 4.04m max x 3.20m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, wash hand basin and WC.
Access from the kitchen. Door leading out onto raised decking area with stairs leading down to part lawned, part patio garden. Walled boundaries. Brick built BBQ.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Eastbourne. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Eastbourne for full details and further information.