3 bed terraced house for sale St. Catherines Court, Skomer Road, Barry CF62
- Oakfield Primary School0.2 miles
- Ysgol Gynradd Gwaun Y Nant0.2 miles
- Cadoxton0.9 miles
- Barry Docks1.2 miles
Features and description
Virtual Tour Available
- Recently modernised
- 3 double bedrooms - shower room & bathroom
- Spacious family living
- Larger than average rear garden
- Space for home office
beautifully presented - 3 double bedrooms. Briefly comprising of front court yard garden, hallway, shower room, living room, kitchen/ diner, landing, 3 double bedrooms, family bathroom, larger than average rear garden, on street parking. Space for Home Office.
beautifully presented throughout - recently modernised - 3 double bedrooms - larger than average rear garden. This beautifully presented 3 double bedroom terrace home is offered for sale with a larger than average rear garden and benefits from shower room & bathroom. Briefly comprising of front court yard garden, hallway, shower room, living room, kitchen/ diner, landing, 3 double bedrooms, family bathroom, larger than average rear garden, on street parking. Space for Home Office. Must view to appreciate size! Close to local amenities; supermarkets, shops, parks, easy access to link roads leading to M4 corridor, public transport routes, popular school catchment. *online viewing available* Please call to arrange your appointment.
Enter via glazed door, wood effect laminate flooring, power points, radiator, fitted storage cupboard, open storage area under stairs, stairs ascending to first floor, doors leading into Shower Room, Living Room and Kitchen/ Dining Room;-
W.C., wash hand basin, shower cubicle, splash back tiled areas, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed opaque window to front aspect.
Living Room 14' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.48m )
T.V. Point, power points, radiator, coving, wood effect laminate flooring, double glazed window to front aspect.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 17' 5" x 11' 9" plus fitted storage cupboards ( 5.31m x 3.58m plus fitted storage cupboards )
Two deep fitted storage cupboards one housing tumble dryer. Matching wall and base units with complimentary oak work top, inset sink, drainer and mixer tap, inset induction hob and oven with over head cooker hood, space for fridge/ freezer, space for washing machine, splash back tiled areas, power points, radiator, complimentary half wood effect laminate flooring and half Spanish-style tiled flooring, double glazed windows to rear aspect, UPVC glazed door to Rear Garden.
Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, airing cupboard housing boiler and shelving, additional fitted storage cupboard, loft hatch accessm doors leading into Bedrooms and Bathroom;-
Bedroom One 14' 8" plus fitted wardrobe x 8' 9" ( 4.47m plus fitted wardrobe x 2.67m )
Fitted wardrobe, fitted carpet, power points, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.20m )
Fitted carpet, fitted wardrobe, power points, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking garden, fields and channel view.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.54m )
Fitted carpet, power points, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
W.C. And wash hand basin inset to floor standing vanity unit, bath with over head shower, splash back tiled areas, towel radiator, cushioned vinyl flooring, double glazed opaque window to rear aspect.
To the front; set in a quiet cul-de-sac, on street parking, small front garden enclosed with stone wall and entrance gate. Outside tap and power points. Hand rail attached to entrance.
To the rear; generous sized rear garden, mainly laid to lawn, patio area, outside tap, enclosed with fencing. Backing onto fields. Channel view to rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Barry. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Barry for full details and further information.