3 bed terraced house for sale Mount Street, Redditch B98
- St Bede's Catholic Middle School0.4 miles
- St George's CofE First School0.4 miles
- Redditch0.4 miles
- Alvechurch3.3 miles
Features and description
- Three storey mid terrace
- Dining room
- Galley kitchen
- Ground floor shower room
- Three double bedrooms
- Rear patio with courtyard
- On street parking
Three storey mid terrace, two reception rooms, galley kitchen, ground floor shower room, three double bedrooms, rear patio with courtyard.
Situated in the Smallwood district of Redditch.
This property would make a perfect home for anyone who is looking for a town centre location.
The property is set over three storeys having the Lounge to the front leading through to the dining room at the rear, a galley style kitchen with ground floor shower room.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms with original feature fire places and built in wardrobes whilst to the third floor you will find another double bedroom with original feature fire place.
Externally to the rear is a courtyard leading to a relaxing patio area with air raid shelter.
UPVC door to lounge.
Lounge 10' 10" not into box x 10' 11" not into box ( 3.30m not into box x 3.33m not into box )
Double glazed box window to the front, living flame gas fire with surround and central heating radiator.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 11' 7" ( 3.33m x 3.53m )
Double glazed french doors to rear, under stairs storage, feature fire place and central heating radiator. Tiled floor, opening to kitchen and door to stairs.
Kitchen 5' 8" x 12' 11" ( 1.73m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to side. Gallery style, wall and base units, belfast sink, space for washing machine, central heating boiler, double glazed door to side and loft hatch. Door to:
Downstairs Shower Room
Tiled walls and floor, double glazed obscure window to side, low level W.C and hand wash basin. Walk in mixer shower and heated towel radiator.
Doors to all rooms:
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 11' ( 3.33m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator, two built in wardrobes and original feature fire place.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 3.33m Max x 3.53m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, central heating radiator, storage cupboard and original feature fireplace.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 16' ( 3.30m x 4.88m )
Loft room with velux window to rear, storage, original feature fireplace, central heating radiator and loft hatch.
Paved with steps to front door.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Shipways - Redditch. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Shipways - Redditch for full details and further information.