2 bed property for sale Arthur Street, Barry CF63
- Cadoxton Community Primary0.3 miles
- Cadoxton0.3 miles
- Palmerston Primary School0.4 miles
- Barry Docks1 miles
Features and description
Virtual Tour Available
- Private rear garden & additional land
- 2 bedrooms & family bathroom
- Living/ dining room & kitchen
- Allocated parking space
- Must view to appreciate size!
private rear garden. Briefly comprising of private front entrance, inner hallway, landing, multiple fitted storage cupboard, living/ dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, private rear garden, outside storage cupboard with secure lock, allocated parking to rear, additional piece of land.
must view to appreciate size - private rear garden - 2 bedrooms - allocated parking space. This beautifully presented 2 bedroom coach house must be viewed to appreciate size and condition! Offering a generous private rear garden with an additional piece of land to rear. Briefly comprising of private front entrance, inner hallway, landing, multiple fitted storage cupboard, living/ dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, private rear garden, outside storage cupboard with secure lock, allocated parking to rear, additional piece of land. Close to local amenities, shops, parks, popular school catchments, easy access to link roads leading to M4 corridor, public transport routes. *online viewing available* Please call to arrange your appointment.
Enter via glazed door, radiator, fitted carpet, stairs ascending to upper floor accommodation;-
Upper Floor Landing
Fitted carpet, two fitted storage cupboards once housing boiler and the other with two fitted clothes rails, power points, loft hatch, doors leading into Living/ Dining Room, Bedrooms and Bathroom;-
Living/ Dining Room 17' 11" x 11' 2" ( 5.46m x 3.40m )
T.V. Point, power points, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, plenty of space for dining table and chairs, double glazed window to front aspect, opening to Kitchen;-
Kitchen 8' 1" x 7' 6" ( 2.46m x 2.29m )
Matching wall and base units with complimentary work tops, inset sink, drainer and mixer tap, inset gas hob and oven with over head cooker hood, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, space for dishwasher, splash back tiled areas, power points, vinyl flooring, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.87m )
Wood effect laminate flooring, power points, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 7' 6" ( 2.87m x 2.29m )
Wood effect laminate flooring, power points, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
W.C., wash hand basin, bath with over head shower, splash back glass screen panel, radiator, extractor fan, splash back tiled areas, wood effect laminate flooring, double glazed opaque window to rear aspect.
To the front, an opening to drive through to rear parking.
To the rear, allocated parking, securely locked storage cupboard, additional piece of land. Private rear garden, laid to lawn, enclosed with fencing and gate.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Barry. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Barry for full details and further information.