2 bed flat for sale Bastins Close, Park Gate, Southampton SO31
- Swanwick0.1 miles
- Park Gate Primary School0.3 miles
- Lws Academy0.6 miles
- Bursledon1.8 miles
Features and description
- With two double bedrooms and an en-suite shower room, in addition to the bathroom, having guests to stay will be a pleasure
- Good access to all local amenities which includes shops, chemist, pub and doctors as well as being just a five minute walk to Swanwick Station.
- An allocated parking space right out the front of the block means you won't be driving round looking for a space when you get home.
- This could be a good investment opportunity if you are considering a buy to let or would make an ideal first time buy.
- Fantastic sized living room with plenty of room for a dining table, or work from home space.
- 125 year lease from 1st January 2002 with a current ground rent of £200 per annum and annual service charge of £1320
- ** Covid safe 'in person' viewings are available **
The security entry system allows you entry through the front of the building and you can either take the lift or stairs to the second floor. There is a good sized hallway with built in storage cupboard housing the gas combination boiler and perfect for storing the ironing board and Hoover. The apartment benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
The living room is a large sociable space and with two windows to the front it has a light and airy feel to it with lots of natural light coming in. Plenty of room here for the sofa, table and chairs and if working from home, even space for a desk!
Situated off the hallway is a galley style kitchen with a range of wood effect wall and base units, inset gas hob and oven and space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Both the bedrooms are good double rooms with the master benefitting from a modern shower en suite. There is also a bathroom with over bath shower and where you can certainly fill the bath up with some bubbles and relax after a busy day.
The property has an allocated parking space, and so makes this a perfect location to be able to leave the car, walk to the station or walk to the nearby shops and pub at Park Gate.
We feel this is a wonderful starter home or even a buy to let. So, will it be the one for you? Take a look at the video tour to help you decide.
This is a Leasehold property. The 125 year lease commenced 1st January 2002. The current Ground Rent is £200 per annum rising to £400 pa in 2027. The managing agents are Bastins Estate Management Company Ltd and the annual service charge is currently £1,320 which covers the buildings insurance & maintenance.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Robinson Reade Ltd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robinson Reade Ltd for full details and further information.