1 bed flat for sale Vanbrugh Park Road West, London SE3
- The John Roan School0.1 miles
- Blackheath High School0.2 miles
- Maze Hill0.4 miles
- Westcombe Park0.5 miles
Features and description
- A short stroll to central Greenwich and the artisan shops of Blackheath Village
- Newly decorated throughout with bespoke kitchen with top quality fixtures and fittings
- Designated & visitor parking with neatly tended communal gardens
- Quiet location - Less than an hour to the Kent coast and excellent local transport links
- Double-height vaulted lounge and bespoke shelving in lounge
- Close to M&S Foodhall and local eateries at Blackheath Standard
- Five minutes walk to Greenwich Park and the tranquility of the open heath
- Bespoke kitchen with top quality fixtures and fittings and luxury bathroom with superior lighting.
- Economical overheads and utility bills
- 900+ year lease with a spacious loft
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or calling us.
We are delighted to offer for sale this one-bedroomed maisonette in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented over two floors and comprises ample living space and luxury kitchen and bathroom.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by visiting our website.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Emoov. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Emoov for full details and further information.