3 bed terraced house for sale George Street, Barry CF63
- Holton Primary School0.1 miles
- St Helen's Catholic Primary School0.2 miles
- Barry Docks0.2 miles
- Barry Waterfront Ferry Terminal0.7 miles
Features and description
Virtual Tour Available
- 3 reception rooms - space for home office
- Extended kitchen/ breakfast room
- 3 bedrooms - family bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden
- Town center
** sale agreed - multiple offers received ** spacious family living - well presented. Briefly comprising of entrance hallway, living room, reception room 2, reception room 3, kitchen/ breakfast room, landing, 3 bedrooms, family bathroom, enclosed rear garden.
spacious family living - 3 reception rooms - kitchen/ breakfast room - 3 bedrooms - family bathroom - enclosed rear garden. This well presented 3 bedroom traditional bay fronted family homes offers spacious family living with 3 reception rooms and an extended kitchen/ breakfast room. Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. Briefly comprising of entrance hallway, living room, reception room 2, reception room 3, kitchen/ breakfast room, landing, 3 bedrooms, family bathroom, enclosed rear garden. Potential to convert loft STPP. *Space for Home Office* Town center, close to local amenities, shops, parks, schools, public transport routes, easy access to link roads leading to M4 corridor. *online viewing available* Please call to arrange your appointment.
Enter via UPVC glazed door, wood effect laminate flooring, power points, radiator, stairs ascending to first floor, doors leading into 3 Reception Rooms;-
Living Room 13' 3" into bay x 11' 3" into alcove ( 4.04m into bay x 3.43m into alcove )
T.V. Point, power points, coving, wood effect laminate flooring, chimney breast and alcoves, double glazed bay window to front aspect. Living Room and Reception Room 2 divided by partition wall. Potential to open up.
Reception Room 2 10' 7" x 9' 7" into alcove ( 3.23m x 2.92m into alcove )
*Home Office* Currently used as bedroom. Power points, radiator, fitted carpet, chimney breast and alcoves, double glazed window to rear aspect. Living Room and Reception Room 2 divided by partition wall. Potential to open up.
Reception Room 3/ Dining Room 12' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.89m x 2.95m )
Fitted storage cupbord under stairs, coving, power points, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, double glazed window to side aspect, opening to Kitchen;-
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 14' x 9' 7" ( 4.27m x 2.92m )
Extended Kitchen/ Breakfast Room. Matching wall and base units with complimentary work tops, fitted breakfast bar, space for gas cooker, inset sink, drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, power points, radiator, wood effect vinyl flooring, double glazed window to side and rear aspect, UPVC glazed door to rear garden.
Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, traditional split level, loft hatch *potential to convert loft STPP*, loft is half boarded and fully insulated, doors leading into Bedrooms and Family Bathroom;-
Bedroom One 14' 7" max x 10' 11" ( 4.45m max x 3.33m )
Fitted carpet, power points, radiator, two double glazed windows to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 4" into alcove ( 3.00m x 2.84m into alcove )
Fitted carpet, power points, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" max x 9' 1" ( 3.20m max x 2.77m )
Fitted cupboard housing combi boiler, fitted carpet, power points, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect
W.C., wash hand basin, bath with over head electric shower, splash back tiled areas, tiled flooring, radiator, double glazed opaque window to side aspect.
To the front, on street parking, small enclosed court yard.
To the rear, patio area, elevated decked area, complimentary flower beds, outside tap, enclosed with brick walls, gate to rear access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Barry. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Barry for full details and further information.