3 bed semi-detached house for sale Graig Road, Ynyshir, Porth CF39
- Ynyshir Primary School0.4 miles
- Porth Community School0.8 miles
- Porth1.1 miles
- Dinas (Rhondda)1.3 miles
Features and description
- No Chain
- Lovely Views to Front
- Move In Ready
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Front and Rear Garden
No Chain! Upstairs Bathroom! This three bedroom semi is in a great location and move in ready. Book an appointment 24 hours a day on .
Peter Alan Pontypridd are pleased to offer to the market this three bedroom semi-detached property located in Ynyshir. The property is very conveniently located and you can take a short walk into the village where you will find local shops and cafe, also benefits from great road and rail links.
The property has beautiful views to the front and is move in ready. Internally, the accommodation comprises entrance porch, Large lounge/diner and kitchen. To the first floor are three good size bedroom and family bathroom. To the rear of the property is a good size private garden.
This property is a must see to appreciate what's on offer.
Entered through UPVC front door. Door leading into Lounge/Diner.
Great size family room. UPVC window to front and rear. Access into kitchen.
Fitted with matching wall and base units with worktop over. Space for washing machine, Fridge/freezer and tumble dryer. Integrated oven with electric hob with cooker hood over. UPVC window to rear and side. UPVC door to side giving access to the rear of the property.
Access to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
UPVC window to rear.
UPVC window to rear.
UPVC window to front.
Good size family bathroom fitted with bath with shower over, Wc and sink unit. UPVC window to rear.
To the front of the property are steps that lead to the front door and side access to the rear of the property.
To the rear of the property is a mature garden with steps leading to patio area and extending to a stream at the rear of the garden.
Council Tax Band - A
Welsh Primary School - ygg Llwyncelyn
English Primary School - Ynyshir Primary
Welsh Secondary School - yg Cwm Rhondda
English Secondary School - Porth Community
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Pontypridd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Pontypridd for full details and further information.