3 bed terraced house for sale Tillington Close, Redditch B98
- Tenacres First School0.2 miles
- Ipsley CE RSA Academy0.2 miles
- Redditch2.3 miles
- Danzey3.4 miles
Features and description
- Mid-terrace house
- Guest W.C
- Three bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
mid-terrace house, lounge, kitchen/diner, guest W.C, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens.
Situated in the popular Winyates area of Redditch.
This mid-terrace property offers ample living space having the lounge to the front with bay window, kitchen/diner to the rear with french doors leading into the rear garden.
To the first floor landing you can access the family bathroom along with two double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
Externally this home benefits from having front and rear gardens.
With local shops and transport links nearby and local primary schools within the area making this a prime location for any buyer.
Front garden storage cupboard
Door into hall, with stairs to front. Central heating radiator and storage cupboard. Doors to:
Low level W.C and hand wash basin.
Lounge 14' 7" x 11' 6" ( 4.45m x 3.51m )
Double glazed bow window to front and central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 14' 8" x 17' 5" ( 4.47m x 5.31m )
Double glazed window to rear and double glazed french door to rear. Wall and base units with a 1 and a half bowl sink and space for washing machine. Central heating boiler and central heating radiator.
Patio and lawn.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and storage. Doors to:
Double glazed obscure window to rear. Bath with over bath electric shower, hand wash basin and low level W.C. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 8' 10" ( 4.50m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.63m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front and central heating radiator.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Shipways - Redditch. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Shipways - Redditch for full details and further information.