4 bed detached house for sale Chesterfield Road, Oakerthorpe, Alfreton DE55
Points of interest
- South Wingfield Primary School0.7 miles
- Alfreton Park Community Special School (SEN)1 miles
- Alfreton2.2 miles
- Ambergate3.3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Potential Development Opportunity Subject to Planning Permission
- Beautiful Home and Extensive Gardens
- Triple Garage with Self Contained Annex Above
- Detached Brick Built Office and Car Port
- Adjacent Paddock with Separate Vehicle Access
- Derbyshire Village Location
- Excellent Road Links to A38 and M1 Motorway
- Property is to be sold with the land on an unconditional basis.
Detached residence occupying a plot of approx 0.7 of an acre and adjacent paddock which extends to approx 1.4 acres. We believe this offers a great development opportunity subject to obtaining the relevant planning consent. The property is to be sold with the land on an unconditional basis.
Impressive detached residence which occupies a generous plot of approximately 0.7 of an acre and adjacent paddock which extends to approximately 1.4 acres. Giving a total of approximately 2.1 acres subject to site survey. We believe this offers a superb development opportunity subject to obtaining the relevant planning consent. The property is to be sold with the land on an unconditional basis. The property offers generous living accommodation throughout and in brief the living accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, lounge/diner, sitting room, breakfast kitchen, conservatory, Utility room and guest cloakroom. To the first floor there are two en-suite bedrooms and the family bathroom. There are a further two bedrooms to the second floor. Outside there is a detached brick built office and adjacent car port / wood store. There is a triple garage with a self contained annex above.
Oakerthorpe is a rural Derbyshire Village which is close to the Peak District National Park. There are excellent commuter links via the A38 and M1 Motorway to Derby, Nottingham, Sheffield and Leicester.
UPVC entrance door to front, radiator, staircase leading to the first floor and doors leading to:
Lounge / Dining Room 22' 7" x 11' ( 6.88m x 3.35m )
UPVC bay window to front, UPVC French doors leading to the rear, feature Adams style fire surround with decorative tiled and gas fire, picture rail and radiator.
Sitting Room 10' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.15m x 3.15m )
UPVC bay window to front, feature fire surround with inset living flame gas fire and decorative tiles, laminate flooring and radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 17' 9" x 12' 2" ( 5.41m x 3.71m )
Fitted with a bespoke Farmhouse style kitchen with solid wood base units, working surfaces, Belfast sink unit, space for a range cooker, complementary tiling to walls, slate tile floor, spotlights to ceiling, useful appliance space, two UPVC windows to rear and opening to:
Upvc Conservatory 10' 7" x 8' 2" ( 3.23m x 2.49m )
Brick base and UPVC construction, slate tiled floor, French doors leading to the rear and radiator.
Utility Room 7' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.31m x 2.29m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, rolled edge working surface, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, slate tiled floor, UPVC window to side and door leading to:
Fitted with low level wc, wash hand basin, complementary tiled walls, slate tiled floor, UPVC window to side.
First Floor Landing
UPVC window to front, stairs leading to the second floor and doors leading to:
Master Bedroom 16' 5" x 10' 5" ( 5.00m x 3.17m )
UPVC window to front overlooking the garden, UPVC French doors leading to the balcony.
Fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, complementary tiling to wall and floor, spotlights to ceiling, radiator and two obscure UPVC windows to rear.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 11' ( 4.14m x 3.35m )
UPVC window to front, fitted wardrobes, spotlights to ceiling, radiator and doors leading to;
Fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, complementary tiling to walls and floor, spotlights to ceiling, radiator and two obscure UPVC windows to rear.
Fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, complementary tiling to walls and floor, radiator and two obscure UPVC windows to the rear.
Second Floor Landing
Velux window to rear and doors leading to:
Bedroom Three 13' 11" x 9' 1" ( 4.24m x 2.77m )
UPVC window to side, radiator and some reduced head height.
Bedroom Four 13' 11" x 9' 1" ( 4.24m x 2.77m )
UPVC window to side, fitted wardrobes, some restricted head height and radiator.
The Office 18' 4" x 7' 4" ( 5.59m x 2.24m )
Detached brick built office which could be used as a gym or living accommodation, UPVC windows to front and side, four Velux windows, French doors to the side, spotlights to ceiling and wall mounted electric wall heaters.
Triple Garage 30' 6" x 20' 6" ( 9.30m x 6.25m )
Three electric up and over doors, wall mounted combination boiler, power and light.
Self Contained Annex
Living Kitchen 18' 6" x 12' 11" ( 5.64m x 3.94m )
UPVC entrance door to side, UPVC window to front, kitchen area having working surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, two radiators, spotlights to ceiling and door leading to:
Double Bedroom 11' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.69m )
UPVC window to side and radiator.
Tiled shower area, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc and radiator.
Gardens And Plot
The property is approached via a long tarmacadam driveway which extends past the house and office to the triple garage and annex. Immediately to the front of the property there is a generous garden which has a variety of mature trees. There is a useful carport which is ideal for extra parking and wood storage.
The property itself stands on a plot of approximately 0.7 acres. There is an adjacent paddock which extends to approximately 1.4 acres. Giving a total of approximately 2.1 acres subject to site survey. We believe that this offers a superb potential development opportunity subject to obtaining the relevant planning consent. The property is to be sold with the land on an unconditional basis. It should be noted that there is a Public Footpath across the paddock. Further details can be obtained upon request.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Bagshaws Residential - Derby. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bagshaws Residential - Derby for full details and further information.