2 bed terraced house for sale Chaffinches Green, Hemel Hempstead HP3
- Chambersbury Primary School0.2 miles
- Belswains Primary School0.3 miles
- Apsley0.7 miles
- Hemel Hempstead1.9 miles
Features and description
- No Upper Chain
- Located In A Quiet Residential Area
- Mid Terraced Home
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Mature Rear Garden
- Walking Distance Of A Wide Range Of Local Amenities
- Walking Distance Of Local Primary & Secondary Schools
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and offered for sale with no upper chain is this two bedroom mid terraced home. Features include good sized living accommodation, modern kitchen, family bathroom and mature rear garden.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and offered for sale with no upper chain is this two bedroom mid terraced home. Features include good sized living accommodation, modern kitchen, family bathroom and mature rear garden. The property also benefits from being close to a wide range of local amenities and local primary and secondary schools. Early viewings highly recommended.
Wooden single glazed door to entrance hall.
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator, door to lounge.
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 11" ( 4.14m x 3.94m )
Single glazed window to front aspect, gas fireplace, radiator, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.56m x 2.72m )
Range of base and wall units and drawers with worksurfaces over, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls, space for cooker, space for fridgefreezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, coving, radiator, single glazed window to rear aspect, door to utility room.
Utility Room 9' x 4' 11" ( 2.74m x 1.50m )
Wooden door to rear garden, storage cupboard, radiator.
Access to loft space, airing cupboard, doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 9' 1" ( 4.22m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, storage cupboard, coving, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.94m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, coving, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, paneled bath with electric shower over, wall mounted wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, Low Level WC, part tiled walls.
Mainly laid to lawn with mature hedge border, pathway to front door.
Fence enclosed rear garden, gated side access, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders, part patio area, part area laid to gravel.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Brown & Merry - Hemel Hempstead. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Brown & Merry - Hemel Hempstead for full details and further information.