3 bed semi-detached house for sale Whitelea Lane, Tansley, Matlock DE4
- Tansley Primary School0.2 miles
- Highfields School1 miles
- Matlock1.7 miles
- Matlock Bath2 miles
Features and description
- Significantly extended three double bedroomed property
- Fully refurbished including replastering and rewiring
- Modernised throughout with a contemporary styled kitchen and family bathroom
- Master bedroom suite having fantastic views and ensuite facilities
- Beautiful gardens and ample off-road parking
- No upper chain
- Potential to extend at the side subject to planning permission
This superbly appointed extended three double bedroomed property is ideally located close to the centre of the village of Tansley and a short distance from Matlock. This period property has been sympathetically refurbished and modernised throughout.
This superbly appointed extended three double bedroomed property is ideally located close to the centre of the village of Tansley and a short distance from Matlock. Built in 1930 this period property has been sympathetically refurbished and modernised throughout. The stunning two storey extension to the rear has significantly increased the foot print of the property and has created a spacious modern home. The property briefly comprises of an open plan dining kitchen with a contemporary styled kitchen area having high-quality fixtures, fittings and appliances. At the rear there is a spacious living room having bifold doors which look out onto the lovely rear garden. Adjacent to the dining kitchen is a cloakroom, utility area and a rear entrance hall which gives access to the first floor accommodation. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, the large master bedroom having ensuite facilities and there is also a well-appointed family bathroom.
Dining Kitchen 21' 9" x 14' 3" narrowing to 12' 1" ( 6.63m x 4.34m narrowing to 3.68m )
A front entrance door opens into this spacious dining kitchen. The kitchen area features a range of contemporary styled grey units and incorporates an island. The granite work tops complement the units and incorporates an original Belfast sink. The island and surrounding base units have pan drawers and plinth lighting. Stainless steel shelving provides additional storage, integrated appliances include a Belling multifuel range, dishwasher, larder fridge freezer and a stainless steel extractor. Incorporated into the island is a breakfasting area and there are two double glazed windows giving views of the front garden. Karndean flooring leads from the kitchen through to the dining area. The dining area has a space for a dining table and has a multi fuel log burner which is inset into the fireplace. There is also a further double glazed window to the side elevation and three central heating radiators. Oak veneered doors are throughout the property, oak glazed doors open into the living room.
The veneered oak pocket sliding door opens into the cloakroom. The cloakroom has a low flush WC, circular sink with storage under and a chrome heated towel rail. There is an extractor fan, Karndean flooring and a double glazed opaque window to the front. The Logic combi boiler is also located in this area.
Located off the dining kitchen is the utility area. Having shelving plus space for a fridge and washing machine. The area extends under the staircase for additional storage.
Living Room 13' 6" x 18' 1" ( 4.11m x 5.51m )
Steps down from the dining kitchen lead into this spacious living room. The main focal point is the contemporary free standing Morso log burner, the room also has a column central heating radiator and a painted grey timber floor. Aluminum bifold doors provide fantastic views into the rear garden and open onto the composite decking area which leads onto the flagged patio area and the south easterly facing garden beyond.
Rear Entrance Hall
The rear entrance hall has a single glazed opaque door to the rear, a central heating radiator and Karndean flooring. Stairs lead up to the first floor accommodation.
The landing features a beautiful glass and oak balustrade and a central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom Suite 13' 6" x 13' 9" extending to 18' 1" ( 4.11m x 4.19m extending to 5.51m )
The master bedroom suite has a lobby area with a built in storage cupboard which contains useful shelving. Steps from this lobby area lead down into the main bedroom area. The bedroom has a double glazed window to the rear and further double glazed bi folding doors which have a glazed Juliet styled balcony. The room has fantastic views from over the village and the countryside beyond. There is access to the loft area via a hatch.
The ensuite has chrome fittings and comprises of a walk-in shower, contemporary styled wash hand basin and a low flush WC. It has a chrome heated towel rail and a double glazed opaque window to the side elevation. There is acoustic waterproof laminate flooring, spotlights and an extractor fan. The ensuite is finished with white ceramic tiles.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.43m x 3.17m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to the side and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 8' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.54m )
Bedroom three has a double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
This superb bathroom features a P shaped bath having chrome fittings with a hand held shower head, a low flush WC and a wash hand basin. There is a Mira shower over the bath, a chrome ladder style heated towel rail, coving to the ceiling, spotlights and an extractor fan. The bathroom is fully tiled and is finished with acoustic waterproof laminate flooring.
Garden is mainly pebbled providing ample off-road parking and is stocked with mature plants and shrubs. There is also a water tap. To the side of the property is a recently completed large shed/storage area.
This beautifully designed rear garden has composite decking leading from the bifold doors. The flagged patio area gives access to the lawn which has raised vegetable beds. The patio and decking areas provide ideal spaces for alfresco dining. To the rear of the garden is a greenhouse and summer house. A fantastic feature of the garden is the cob pizza oven which has been set in its own roofed enclosure.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Bagshaws Residential - Bakewell. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bagshaws Residential - Bakewell for full details and further information.