2 bed terraced house for sale Poplar Road, Bearwood, West Midlands B66
- Bearwood Primary School0.2 miles
- Lordswood Boys' School0.2 miles
- Smethwick Rolfe Street1.5 miles
- Smethwick Galton Bridge1.9 miles
Features and description
Buying a house is all about the location and this home acquires an excellent spot. Perfect for enjoying the convenience and atmosphere associated with city living, the Hagley Road offers a direct route into the City Centre and lies just 0.2 miles from the property- ideal for commuters.
However being situated outside of the city, the location is ideal for families. Amenities such as shopping, banks and cafés are conveniently located on Bearwood Road. Popular local establishments include Tamu cafe, Why Not Coffee and the Craft Inn.
Bearwood is home to the delightful grounds of Warley Woods, popular all year round with visitors and local residents. Additionally, Lightwoods Park provides the ideal escape from the 'hustle and bustle' of everyday life. Lightwoods House is situated within the park. The Grade ii-listed house has been lovingly restored to its 18th century glory and is now a high-quality venue for a wide range of community activities as well as public and private events.
Bearwood is also home to locally well regarded schools such as Lightwoods Primary, St. Gregory's Primary and Abbey Infant and Junior Schools; making the location great for families. The area also provides access to local swimming baths and gym facilities.
Bearwood also neighbours the town of Harborne, a town that boasts high street shopping, a variety of eateries, entertainment venues and the popular Harborne Leisure Centre.
* A well presented, traditional mid terrace property
* Welcoming entrance hallway
* Two reception rooms; front room with period style coving and second room with feature fireplace
* Modern style kitchen with integral eye level oven/grill and separate gas hob
* Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and over stairs storage space to bedroom two
* A well appointed, spacious first floor bathroom with separate shower cubicle
* Beautifully kept rear garden with secure side access, patio area, an established lawn and mature shrubbery
* Permit holders parking
* An excellent first time buyers purchase or a great investment opportunity
tenure: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
Services: Central heating to radiators is provided by a condensing boiler located in the kitchen.
Agents notes: Please note that the bath tub has a smack crack at the base so it is reccommended that this would need to be fixed or replaced to be in working order.<br /><br />
Reception Room One
4.72m into bay x 3.23m max
Under Stairs Storage
Reception Room Two
4.2m max x 3.63m
Kitchen (3.86m x 2.41m (12' 8" x 7' 11"))
4.14m plus wardrobes x 4m
Bedroom Two (3.66m x 3.89m (12' 0" x 12' 9"))
Bathroom (3.73m x 2.44m (12' 3" x 8' 0"))
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Robert Oulsnam & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information.