3 bed detached bungalow for sale Storrington Road, Pulborough, West Sussex RH20
- St Mary's CofE Primary School0.7 miles
- Thakeham Primary School1.1 miles
- Pulborough5.3 miles
- Amberley5.4 miles
Features and description
- Close to storrington village
- Two ground floor bedrooms
- Approximately 1,700 sq ft
- Direct access to numerous walking routes
- Views over the south downs
- Grounds of approximately 3.8 acres
* Entrance porch * Entrance hall * Cloakroom * Kitchen/breakfast room * Utility room * Sitting room * Dining room * Two ground floor bedrooms * Ground floor bathroom * Stairs to first floor * Eaves storage * Principal bedroom * En-suite shower room * Further storage * Bedroom two * Gardens and paddocks of approximately 3.8 acres * Views towards the South Downs * EPC rating G
An adaptable property that is situated in a semi-rural location with views onto the South Downs. The property also benefits from stables and paddocks with total grounds of approximately 3.8 acres..
The accommodation comprises entrance porch with cupboard leading into the entrance hall. To the right-hand side is the kitchen/dining room with L shaped work surfaces and a variety of wall and floor units, with door into the utility and further door outside with views across the grounds to the South Downs in the distance. Access to outside WC. Double doors from the dining area lead through to the living room with fireplace and a door leading back to the hallway. There is a separate dining room, two ground floor bedrooms and a bathroom.
Stairs from the dining room lead to bedroom one which benefits from an en-suite shower room and a balcony overlooking the grounds with views to the South Downs. There is potential for a further bedroom on the first floor.
Outside the property is approached via an in-out driveway and has an outside WC to the house. There are several stables and a further outbuilding. The property benefits from views across fields to the South Downs.
The property enjoys a lovely rural outlook over its own land to the South Downs beyond and is approached via an in-and-out driveway leading to the garaging on one side and access to the stable blocks on the other, with power and water connected. The land is on the southern side with two main paddocks and a smaller one.
Nearby bridleways provide access to the Downs with miles of riding along the South Downs Way.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - GL & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact GL & Co for full details and further information.