2 bed terraced house for sale Richmond Road, Bearwood B66
- Bearwood Primary School0.2 miles
- Shireland Collegiate Academy0.3 miles
- Smethwick Rolfe Street1.2 miles
- Smethwick Galton Bridge1.6 miles
Features and description
Buying a house is all about the location and this home acquires an excellent spot. Perfect for enjoying the convenience and atmosphere associated with city living, the Hagley Road offers a direct route into the City Centre and lies just 0.6 miles from the property- ideal for commuters.
However being situated outside of the city, the location is ideal for families. Amenities such as shopping, banks and cafés are conveniently located on Bearwood Road. Popular local establishments include Tamu cafe, Why Not Coffee and the Craft Inn.
Bearwood is home to the delightful grounds of Warley Woods, popular all year round with visitors and local residents. Additionally, Lightwoods Park provides the ideal escape from the 'hustle and bustle' of every day life. Lightwoods House is situated within the park. The Grade ii-listed house has been lovingly restored to its 18th century glory and is now a high-quality venue for a wide range of community activities as well as public and private events.
Bearwood is also home to locally well regarded schools such as Lightwoods Primary, St. Gregory's Primary and Abbey Infant and Junior Schools; making the location great for families. The area also provides access to local swimming baths and gym facilities.
Bearwood also neighbours the town of Harborne, a town that boasts high street shopping, a variety of eateries, entertainment venues and the popular Harborne Leisure Centre.
* A most attractive, traditional mid terrace property
* Welcoming entrance hallway
* Two tastefully decorated reception rooms; front room with feature bay window and second room with patio door which opens out to the rear garden
* Modern style kitchen with splash back tiling, tiled flooring and an integral oven, hob and extractor
* Two double bedrooms
* An additional office/study area
* Well appointed, modern style first floor bathroom
* A pleasant rear garden with patio space and an established lawn area
* An excellent first time buyers purchase
Services: Central heating to radiators is provided by a Worcester combi boiler situated in the kitchen.
Tenure: The agent understands the property is Freehold.<br /><br />
Reception Room One
4.17m into bay x 2.97m max
Reception Room Two
3.9m max x 3.68m
Under Stairs Storage
Kitchen (3.4m x 2.26m (11' 2" x 7' 5"))
3.9m max x 3.43m
Bedroom Two (3.68m x 3.07m (12' 1" x 10' 1"))
Office / Study (1.55m x 1.4m (5' 1" x 4' 7"))
Bathroom (2.2m x 1.78m (7' 3" x 5' 10"))
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Robert Oulsnam & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information.