3 bed detached bungalow for sale Padley Close, Ripley DE5
Points of interest
- Lons Infant School0.2 miles
- St John's CofE Primary School0.8 miles
- Ambergate2.8 miles
- Alfreton3.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Rare Development Opportunity
- No Upward Chain
- Two/Three Bed Detached Bungalow
- Land To The Rear
- Plans Accepted in 2015 For The Construction Of A Detached Bungalow
- Current Vendor Re-Applying For Full Planning For The Construction A Detached Bungalow
- Exclusive Cul-De-Sac Location
- Viewing Highly Advised
* A rare development opportunity * Arriving to the market with no upward chain is this two/three bedroom detached bungalow with substantial land to the rear and with lots of development potential. Planning permission was accepted back in 2015 for the construction of a detached bungalow on the land
**** A rare development opportunity **** Arriving to the market with no upward chain is this two/three bedroom detached bungalow with substantial land to the rear and with lots of development potential. Planning permission was accepted back in 2015 for the construction of a detached bungalow on the land behind the current bungalow. This has since expired but the current owners are in the process of re-applying for full planning permission. Padley Close is a sought after and exclusive cul-de-sac overlooking mature woodland and contains only eleven detached bungalows. The current bungalow itself, 3 Padley Close has a welcoming entrance hallway, fitted kitchen, lounge, shower room, two double bedrooms plus a third bedroom (the current owner used the third bedroom as a dining room and as such created an opening to the room from the lounge). Externally there is a driveway, garage and it will retain a good sized enclosed rear garden overlooking mature woodland. An internal viewing of this excellent project opportunity is highly advised. If you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwards today.
The property is accessed via a double glazed door to the front that opens into the conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.33m x 2.49m )
Of brick construction with double glazed windows to the front, side and rear, with tiled flooring and a door to the hallway.
A spacious hallway with a radiator, ceiling light and doors to the kitchen, lounge, shower room, bedrooms one, two, three/dining room and to an internal storage cupboard.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.72m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over with tiling to the splashbacks and an inset sink and drainer unit. There is a built under single electric oven with a four ring gas hob and extractor hood over and there is space and plumbing for a washing machine and a freestanding fridge freezer. With tiled flooring, radiator, ceiling light and a double glazed window to the front.
Lounge 12' 9" x 11' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.61m )
With a double glazed window to the front, feature fireplace, radiator, TV point, wall and ceiling lights and an opening through to the dining room.
Dining Room / Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 6' 10" ( 2.67m x 2.08m )
Originally a bedroom, this room has been used by the current owners as a dining room by virtue of creating an opening into it from the lounge. With a double glazed window to the side, radiator, ceiling light and a recessed storage unit.
Shower Room 6' 3" x 5' 10" ( 1.91m x 1.78m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a shower enclosure with wall mounted shower over. With tiled flooring and walls, radiator, ceiling light and a double glazed obscure window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.30m )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and a ceiling light.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" plus recess x 9' 9" max into wardrobe ( 3.00m plus recess x 2.97m max into wardrobe )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear, radiator, ceiling light and fitted wardrobes.
The property sits on an exceptional plot with a lawned garden to the front and a tarmac driveway to the side. The driveway provides adequate parking for multiple vehicles and allows access to the garage.
To the rear of the bungalow is a substantially sized lawned garden. As part of the planning application, this garden would plan to be partitioned to create the building plots whilst retaining an enclosed garden for the current existing bungalow.
With an up and over door to the front and a pedestrian access door to the side that leads into the garden.
Further information of the previous planning application can be obtained on the Amber Valley Planning Portal under reference number: Ava/2015/0781.
In applying for the planning, the vendor fully completed the following:
- Residential Coal Authority Mining Report
- Coal Mining Risk Assessment (Borehole tests)
Both of these reports are held by Burchell Edwards, Ripley and can be made available by request.
A site visit is essential to understand and appreciate the true potential as the owner has pegged out the proposed development to give a real sense of how the development will sit. A site visit can be arranged by contacting Burchell Edwards, Ripley.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Floor plans and tours
FLOOR PLANS (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Burchell Edwards - Ripley. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Burchell Edwards - Ripley for full details and further information.