Sold STC

£52,500

(£107/sq. ft)

1 bed flat for sale
Cotterells, Hemel Hempstead HP1

1 bed
1 bath
1 reception
490 sq. ft
  1. Property photo 1 of 8.

Points of interest

Property location

Nearby amenities

  • The Hemel Hempstead School0.3 miles
  • South Hill Primary School0.3 miles
  • Hemel Hempstead0.7 miles
  • Apsley1.1 miles

These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.

Features and description

  • Leasehold
  • One bedroom first floor flat
  • Prestigious luxury development
  • Spacious accomodation
  • Open plan lounge/dining room
  • Large bedroom
  • Bath/shower room
  • One allocated underground parking space
  • Cotterells location
  • Direct access to Marlowes shopping centre
  • Close to Hemel Hempstead Station
25% shared ownership, rent will be payable on the other 75% via the shared ownership scheme at £609 pcm which includes service charges, maintenance, ground rent and water charges

Located in the prestigious and popular Gade Place development in Hemel Hempstead, the property is conveniently located for Hemel Hempstead Station and has direct access via a pedestrian bridge into the Marlowes shopping centre.

This bright and spacious one bedroom apartment benefits from one allocated underground parking space and gas central heating. Located on the first floor but on the same level as The Plaza, the apartment has a spacious hallway with large cupboards providing storage and utility with plumbing for a washing machine. The lounge is a good size with views toward the inner plaza and is open plan to the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with ample base and wall units with housing for a washing machine, fridge/freezer and Integrated electric oven and hob.

The double bedroom benefits from large windows that bring in light. There is a lovely, fully tiled bath/shower room featuring a bath with an over head shower, sink with a vanity unit and a WC.

The property benefits from one underground parking space.

Floor plans and tours

Floor plans (1)

Floor plan 1

Tours

No virtual tour available

Ask agent for virtual tour

More information

Report this listing

Listed by

Email agent

How much is my home worth?

Check price estimate online

Similar properties

Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Squire Estates. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Squire Estates for full details and further information.