2 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Harebell Road, Ipswich IP2
- St Mark's Catholic Primary School, Ipswich0.2 miles
- Stone Lodge Academy0.3 miles
- Ipswich0.6 miles
- Derby Road (Ipswich)2.2 miles
Features and description
- South West Facing Rear Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Solid Wood Flooring
- Beautifully Presented Rear Garden
- Semi-Detached Bungalow In A Quiet Location
- Ample On-Street Parking
Gorgeous family bungalow situated within the popular IP2 location of Ipswich! The property boasts a large rear garden, two well presented bedrooms, ample on-street parking and a conservatory! Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this gorgeous home!
The property is situated in the South West side of Ipswich within walking distance to the train station, making it ideal for commuters with access towards Chelmsford and London Liverpool Street. There are various local schools, shops and supermarkets nearby. The town centre is within easy reach offering a variety of shops, bars and restaurants. The A12/A14 trunk road is also close by for Bury St Edmunds, Colchester and Felixstowe.
Entrance Hall 7' 7" x 10' 10" ( 2.31m x 3.30m )
Solid oak flooring, radiator, airing cupboard, loft hatch and a further cupboard housing the boiler.
Lounge 10' 2" x 15' 7" ( 3.10m x 4.75m )
Double glazed window to the rear and patio doors leading through to the conservatory, solid wood flooring, TV point, radiator, gas fire with black tile surround and a wooden mantle.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 6' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.08m )
Double glazed windows to the side and rear, range of high gloss white units with marble effect work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer unit and chrome mixer tap. Integrated oven with a four gas ring hob and extractor hood with space for a fridge freezer and washing machine. Wood effect grey flooring, radiator, tiled backsplash, storage cupboard and a door leading through to the rear garden.
Conservatory 5' 8" x 12' 5" ( 1.73m x 3.78m )
Double glazed windows to the side and rear with a door leading to the rear garden with wood effect flooring.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 13' 6" ( 3.12m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, carpet and TV point.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 10' 1" ( 2.67m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, carpet and views over Ipswich.
Laid to lawn with a concrete pathway leading through to the rear garden.
Fully enclosed South West face garden benefiting from a large patio area with a concrete walkway leading upto the remainder of the garden which is laid to lawn. Brick shed, outside tap & light and a fence border.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Ipswich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Ipswich for full details and further information.