4 bed detached house for sale Doveleys Manor Park, Rocester, Uttoxeter ST14
- All Saints CofE Academy Denstone1.1 miles
- Norbury CofE Primary School1.2 miles
- Uttoxeter5.3 miles
- Blythe Bridge9.7 miles
Features and description
- Executive Detached. Four Double Bedrooms. En Suite to Master
- Open Plan Lounge Dining Room. Study. Garden Room
- Breakfast Kitchen. Utility Room
- Guest Cloakroom. Family Bathroom
- Detached double garage. Gated Development
This spacious detached family home set on an exclusive gated development must be viewed to appreciate the size of accommodation which comprises: Open plan lounge dining room, study, garden room, breakfast kitchen, utility, guest cloaks, four double bedrooms, en suite & family bathroom. Double garage
Located on an exclusive gated development is this spacious detached family home set in an excellent sized plot requires internal inspection to fully appreciate the size and standard of accommodation that is on offer. Doveleys Manor Park is ideally situated with easy access to the market towns of Uttoxeter and Ashbourne and offers excellent transport links to the A50 with its M1 and M6 connections, Uttoxeter also benefits from a local railway station. There are good schools both in Ashbourne and Uttoxeter together with independent schools at Denstone and Rocester. In brief the property comprises on the ground floor: Open plan lounge dining room, study, garden room, breakfast kitchen, utility room, guest cloakroom and to the first floor: Four double bedrooms with en suite to the master and family bathroom. Externally there is a detached double garage with extensive driveway and having gardens to both the front and rear.
Access to the property is gained via a private driveway through electric gates which in turn lead to the property block paved driveway and to:
With Minton style tiles; entrance door leading into:
Having two central heating radiators; understairs storage cupboard; double glazed window to the front elevation; tiled flooring; door leading into the inner hallway; doors off to:
Study: 11' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.20m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; feature cast iron fire surround.
Lounge: 22' 11" x 23' 6" max ( 6.99m x 7.16m max )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; brick Inglenook fireplace housing a log burning stove; wall lighting; central heating radiator; Karndean flooring; archway into:
Dining Room: 12' 10" max x 8' 10" ( 3.91m max x 2.69m )
With wall mounted designer radiator; French doors leading out to the rear elevation; Karndean flooring; door leading into:
Garden Room: 15' x 12' 9" ( 4.57m x 3.89m )
Being of uPVC construction on a dwarf brick wall having designer radiator; ceiling down lighting; doors leading out to the rear garden.
Breakfast Kitchen: 13' 4" x 12' 9" ( 4.06m x 3.89m )
A fully fitted kitchen comprising sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary Granite work surface above; Range style cooker; space for an American style fridge freezer; a range of matching eye level units; cooker hood; designer radiator; complementary wall tiling; double glazed window to the rear elevation; door leading into:
With door leading into:
Having stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher; a range of matching eye level units; ceiling down lighting; central heating radiator; door leading out to the rear garden.
Guest Cloaks / Shower Room:
With double glazed window to the side elevation; shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower; low level w.c.; wash hand basin set in a vanity unit; complementary tiling; recess store cupboard.
Having double glazed obscure glazed window to the side elevation; Megaflow pressurised hot water tank; loft access; tiled flooring.
Stairs From The Hallway:
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; loft access; recessed store cupboard; two central heating radiators; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 14' 8" x 11' 7" excluding door recess ( 4.47m x 3.53m excluding door recess )
Having double glazed windows to the front and side elevations; series of built in wardrobes; central heating radiator.
Having free standing bath with mixer taps; his and her wash hand basins set in a vanity unit; low level w.c.; enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; heated towel rail; complementary tiling.
Bedroom Two: 11' 3" x 9' ( 3.43m x 2.74m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: 12' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.82m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four: 10' 4" x 9' 6" min ( 3.15m x 2.90m min )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; fitted wardrobes; central heating radiator.
Having bath; enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; recessed store cupboard; central heating radiator; complementary tiling.
With electric up and over door; personal door; double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and oil central heating boiler with lawned area having flower and shrub plantings. Dual gated access to the rear garden which has decked patio area, laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and vegetable plot.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Uttoxeter take the B5030 towards Ashbourne passing straight over the traffic islands also passing jcb Head Quarters. Continue straight over at the next traffic island passing Barrowhill and the entrance to the development will be identified by our For Sale board on the right and side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Bagshaws Residential - Uttoxeter. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bagshaws Residential - Uttoxeter for full details and further information.