3 bed semi-detached house for sale Thorne Road, Bawtry, Doncaster DN10
Points of interest
- Bawtry Mayflower Primary School0.1 miles
- St Patrick's Catholic Primary School1.8 miles
- Doncaster7.9 miles
- Retford8.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- No Upward Chain & Vacant Possession
- Impressive Traditional Property, Newly Modernised
- Lounge, Dining Room & Modern Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, Large Modern Bathroom
- Garage & Parking to the Rear for 2 Cars
Recently upgraded with modern decor, kitchen & bathroom. Delightful sunny aspect garden to the rear, garage plus parking for 2 cars. No Upward Chain & Vacant Possession, this must be seen to be appreciated.
Fantastic opportunity to purchase a modernised semi detached home in the heart of the popular market town of Bawtry. Spacious Lounge Diner and Modern Breakfast Kitchen to the ground floor, three bedrooms with spacious family bathroom to the first floor. Externally there are gardens to the rear of the property which is accessed via a separate road to the side of the village shop. Here you will find a spacious garage and parking for a couple of vehicles.
Bawtry is a delightful town to live in with the town centre having everything you need, there are shopping facilities, independent shops and boutiques, winebars and restaurants. The property is within walking distance to all of these amenities with the added bonus of a village school, links to both private schools and secondary schools. Brilliantly located for commuters, with close links to major motorway network such as the A1, M1 & M18.
Accessed via a front facing door with a central heating radiator and stairs leading up to the first floor. Access through to the lounge.
Lounge/ Diner 24' 6" x 11' 4" ( 7.47m x 3.45m )
This impressive main reception room is filled with natural light provided by a front facing bay window and a rear facing double glazed window. With wall mounted fire to the lounge, recessed spotlights to the ceiling. To the dining area there are inserts to the wall to make a feature display, TV aerial and two central heating radiators, access through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 16' 1" x 8' 6" ( 4.90m x 2.59m )
Recently modernised fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and a range of integrated appliances including electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan above. With space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine and a sink and drainer unit with splashback tiling around the worksurfaces. Fitted breakfast bar, tiled flooring and recessed spotlights. Central heating radiator, rear and side facing double glazed windows and a side facing door leading out to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Providing access to three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 8' 11" max into alcove ( 3.99m x 2.72m max into alcove )
Double bedroom with useful storage cupboard, central heating radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" + Recess x 6' 5" ( 2.59m + Recess x 1.96m )
Bedroom with central heating radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 7' 7" max into alcove ( 3.40m x 2.31m max into alcove )
Double bedroom with central heating radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Good sized modern family bathroom with a bath, shower from the taps, low flush wc and a vanity wash hand basin. A second shower from the mains stands within a double walk in cubicle. Finished with heated towel rail, extractor fan and recessed spotlights to the ceiling. Fully tiled walls and floor and a rear facing obscured double glazed window.
Steps lead up to the front of the property with a gravelled area and wooden planter to the centre. Side gate gives access into the rear garden.
At the rear is a well maintained and tidy garden with a decked seating area, gravelled seating area and a lawn. Neighbouring properties have extended to this area (subject to planning).
The rear elevation has a gate to the far side of the plot leading out to the access road at the rear for off street parking, the gardens are fully fenced and enclosed.
Single garage with up and over door and additional parking to the front of the garage for 2 cars.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Bawtry. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Bawtry for full details and further information.