Land for sale0.5 Acre Site, Girnigoe St, City Centre, Wick KW14Hn KW1
Points of interest
- Noss primary school1.9 miles
- Wick2.2 miles
- Wick High School2.4 miles
- Gills Bay Ferry Terminal11.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- **superb development or investment opportunity** -0.5 Acre of Land in prime town centre location, behind Ex Job Centre & opposite Ex Government hmrc offices with parking, accessed from Girnigoe Street
- Town centre location with potential for change of use (subject to necessary consents) with massive potential for multiple uses including the potential as a residential development or commercial use.
- Sure to attract good interest from investors, speculators, developers and shrewd purchasers looking for a Great return on Investment. Excellent site, close to local amenities and transport links.
- Property priced for A quick auction sale- Please contact Edinburgh Sales office on for further information.
- The historic town of Wick is located on Scotland’s north-east coast approx 100 miles from Inverness and 20 miles from Thurso. Road access is via the A9/A99 and also enjoys regular rail service.
Timed Online Auction .
Superb development or investment opportunity- 0.5 Acre of Land in prime town centre location behind Ex Job Centre & opposite ex Government hmrc offices with parking Town centre location with potential for change of use (subject to necessary consents) with massive potential for multiple uses including the potential as a residential development or commercial use. Huge potential- residential apartments or commercial use (Subject to investigating and gaining necessary consents) property priced for A quick auction sale- Please contact Edinburgh Sales office on for further information. Sure to attract good interest from investors, speculators, developers and shrewd purchasers looking for a Great return on Investment. Excellent site, close to local amenities and transport links.
Wick is located on Scotland’s north-east coast about 100 miles north of Inverness and 20 miles south-east of Thurso. Road access is via the A9/A99 and the town also enjoys rail services at Wick Station. Occupiers close by include Boots and the Post Office. Wick is the main hub of Caithness providing administrative and community facilities including a general hospital, swimming pool, retail parks and Highland Council offices. The vibrant town centre hosts a diverse selection of traditional and contemporary shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. There are a number of primary schools within the area as well as a secondary school. A number of leisure activities are on offer for all ages varying from walks, history and culture, golfing and boat tours. The surrounding Caithness countryside is spectacular and diverse offering a range of inland and coastal pursuits and plenty of local wildlife. As such the area is extremely popular amongst tourists and those travelling towards the Islands further north. The town is also located on the lucrative NC500 Route. The harbour is a commercial port with an extensive marina complex with a developing leisure boat facility. Situated on the A99-A9, Wick is ideally linked between John o'Groats and Inverness and features rail links to the north and 103 miles south towards Inverness and beyond. Wick airport also offers a number of scheduled UK flights daily.
02 June 2022,10am-3pm
Timed Online Auction,
How to Bid Now
Submit an enquiry now or visit our website for full details on how to bid on this property.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 300 lots auctioned every 6 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a free Auction Valuation.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan availableAsk agent for floor plan
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Future Property Auctions. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Future Property Auctions for full details and further information.