1 bed flat for saleParkside, Wallasey CH44
Points of interest
- Somerville Primary School0.2 miles
- Egremont Primary School0.2 miles
- Seacombe Ferry Terminal0.8 miles
- Birkenhead Ferry Terminal1.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Ground Floor Flat
- One Bedroom
- Spacious Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Popular Location
- Access To Rear Garden Overlooking Central Park
Ideally situated next to Central Park, this deceptively spacious ground floor flat offers ample accommodation and enjoys excellent access to local amenities and travel links. The property is available with no onward chain and would make a fantastic first time buy or investment.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this ground floor flat situated in a popular part of Wallasey close to Central Park, the promenade and all the shops and amenities of central Liscard. The property is available with no onward chain and offers well-presented, deceptively spacious accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the property comprises a communal entrance hall, spacious lounge, kitchen/diner, a spacious bedroom and a bathroom. The property also has access to an enclosed, low-maintenance rear garden which enjoys an open aspect to the rear overlooking the park.
This would make a fantastic first time buy or investment and an early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment!
Double glazed entrance door, double glazed window to the front aspect and door leading to the property.
Door from lounge and doors leading to the bedroom and kitchen.
Lounge 14' 3" Max into bay x 12' 7" Max into recess ( 4.34m Max into bay x 3.84m Max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, door from communal entrance and two radiators.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 3" Plus recess x 10' 11" Max ( 4.04m Plus recess x 3.33m Max )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, complementary work surfaces, part tiled walls and sink/drainer. Electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood above, plumbing for washing machine and radiator. Double glazed windows to the side and rear aspect and double glazed door leading to the garden.
Bedroom 15' Max into bay x 11' 7" Max including recesses ( 4.57m Max into bay x 3.53m Max including recesses )
Double glazed bay window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bath with shower unit, wash hand basin, WC and extractor fan.
Walled courtyard with paved and decked areas.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (2)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Stamp duty calculatorStamp duty explained
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Jones & Chapman - Wallasey. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Jones & Chapman - Wallasey for full details and further information.