1 bed flat for saleOld Market, Wisbech PE13
Points of interest
- Cambian Wisbech School (SEN)0.1 miles
- Tbap Octavia Ap Academy0.3 miles
- March7.9 miles
- Watlington9.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Grade II listed 2nd floor apartment
- Former granary conversion with many features
- Gas central heating
- Private car park with allocated parking space
- To be sold with tenants in situ.
fantastic investment opportunity! This impressive apartment is located in a converted granary and boasts lovely features including exposed brick walls & beamed ceilings.
lovely features! This Grade II Listed converted granary 2nd floor apartment is in excellent condition and has lovely features including exposed brick walls and beamed ceilings. The property is conveniently located within walking distance of the town centre and is adjacent to the river Nene. The apartment also has the benefit of having an allocated parking space within a private car park and has gas central heating and an intercom system. The accommodation includes a hallway, double bedroom and a large open plan room with the kitchen including fitted units, a built-in oven, gas hob, fridge and a washing machine.
Please note the photos used in our marketing were taken prior to the tenant occupying the property.
Kitchen/Diner/Lounge 19' 9" max x 15' 9" max ( 6.02m max x 4.80m max )
Bedroom 12' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.76m x 2.49m )
Bathroom 6' 4" x 6' 4" ( 1.93m x 1.93m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Stamp duty calculatorStamp duty explained
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Wisbech. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Wisbech for full details and further information.