16 bed block of flats for saleShaftesbury Street, Stockton-On-Tees TS18
Points of interest
- Bowesfield Primary School0.1 miles
- St Cuthbert's RC Voluntary Aided Primary School0.2 miles
- Stockton0.7 miles
- Thornaby0.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Unsold at auction
- 18 May 2021
- ***contact the auctioneers for further details***
- EPC Rating - C
guide price £320,000 - Double fronted corner property arranged as 12 self-contained flats.
Tenanted to one tenant for 5yrs from 10th January 2020 producing £30,000 per annum.
***contact the auctioneers for further details***
***contact the auctioneers for further details***
Flats 1 - 12, Penley Dee, 1A Shaftesbury Street, Stockton on Tees, Cleveland, TS18 3EL
This imposing, double fronted property with accommodation over 5 floors, situated on the corner of Shaftesbury Street & Westbourne Street, just on the edge of Stockton town centre. The property has been converted into 12 self contained apartments with a range of two bedrooms or studios and is offered as a ready made investment with 3 ½ years remaining on the current lease and offers a good return on the initial investment.
Set in a good location for access into the town centre, Castlegate shopping centre, aswell as the train and bus stations.
Flat 1 Ground Floor Studio: Room/ Kitchen and Shower Room/Wc. EPC Rating: C
Flat 2 Ground Floor Studio: Room/ Kitchen and Shower Room/Wc. EPC Rating: D
Flat 3 Basement Studio: Room/ Kitchen and Shower Room/Wc. EPC Rating: D
Flat 4 Basement Studio: Room/ Kitchen and Shower Room/Wc. EPC Rating: D
Flat 5 First Floor Studio: Room/ Kitchen and Shower Room/Wc. EPC Rating: C
Flat 6 First Floor Studio: Room/ Kitchen and Shower Room/Wc. EPC Rating: C
Flat 7 Second FloorApartment: Lounge/ Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Shower Room/Wc. EPC Rating: C
Flat 8 Second Floor Studio: Room/ Kitchen and Shower Room/Wc. EPC Rating: E
Flat 9 Third Floor Studio: Room/ Kitchen and Shower Room/Wc. EPC Rating: E
Flat 10 Third FloorApartment: Lounge/ Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Shower Room/Wc EPC Rating: F
Flat 11 Ground FloorApartment: Lounge/ Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Shower Room/Wc. EPC Rating: C
Flat 12 First FloorApartment: Lounge/ Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Shower Room/Wc. EPC Rating: D
Please note that we have not carried out an internal inspection of the property and the information provided is for guidance purposes only. There will be no internal viewings as the property is being sold tenanted, although the vendor has provided us with some internal photos but these are not present day and are to be used for guidance purposes only and not to be relied upon. Please refer to the legal pack for further details.
Enquiries: Manners & Harrison, 23 High Street, Stockton on Tees, TS18 1SP Tel. ***guide price: £325,000***
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1200 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to the Auctioneers by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
**please contact the auctioneers at to request A copy of the legal pack, if this is available we can email it over to you**
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst the auctioneers make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan availableAsk agent for floor plan
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Northern Auction Centre. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Northern Auction Centre for full details and further information.