2 bed flat for sale Simon Theobald Close, Sudbury CO10
- St Joseph's Roman Catholic Primary School0.2 miles
- St Gregory Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School0.3 miles
- Sudbury (Suffolk)0.5 miles
- Bures5.1 miles
Features and description
- Two double bedroom first floor flat
- 247 years remaining on the lease
- Stunning open plan Kitchen/Living
- En-suite to master
- Highly regarded development
- Easy access to town centre and water meadows
Set in the highly regarded St Gregory's development within easy distance of both the town centre & Water meadows is this bright & spacious 2 double bedroom first floor apartment benefitting from a stunning open plan Kitchen & living area as well as en-suite to master and parking.
Sudbury has a wide range of amenities including various sports clubs, the renowned Quay Theatre, a twice weekly market, leisure facilities, pubs and restaurants as well as wonderful walks across the riverside meadows and surrounding countryside. The branch line railway station connecting to the main line at Marks Tey gives links to London Liverpool Street In about 1 hour 20 minutes. Sudbury lies 14 miles to the north of Colchester, 14 miles to the south of Bury St Edmunds and there is easy access from the town via Halstead/Braintree to the A120, M11 and Stansted airport.
Entrance door to front. Four double glazed windows to side aspect. Storage cupboard housing boiler. Two radiators.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.56m x 2.69m )
Double glazed sash window to side aspect. Radiator.
Suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and shower over. Extractor fan, radiator. Part tiled.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.33m )
Double glazed sash window to side aspect. Fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed sash window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and walk in shower cubicle. Extractor fan, heated towel rail and shaver point. Part tiled.
Open Plan Kitchen / Dining 21' 3" x 16' 4" ( 6.48m x 4.98m )
Double glazed windows to both side aspects and two sash windows. Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units over areas of work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Integral Neff oven with hob and extractor over. Integral fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Double glazed bi-fold doors leading to balcony. Two radiators, extractor fan.
The apartment benefits from a spacious covered balcony enjoying views towards the Water Meadows. There is a good range of communal garden areas and two allocated parking spaces for the apartment, plus additional visitors spaces. The property has the advantage of a spacious and well appointed communal entrance with a secure entry phone system
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Sudbury. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Sudbury for full details and further information.