3 bed detached bungalow for sale Crown Street, Brandon IP27
- Forest Academy0.7 miles
- IES Breckland0.8 miles
- Brandon1.1 miles
- Lakenheath3 miles
Features and description
Good Transport Links
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow
- Well Presented Throughout
- Great Town Location
- Plenty of Off Road Parking to the Front
- Garage and Large Lean To Shed
- Good Sized Gardens to the Front and Rear
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Fall in love with this three bedroom detached bungalow in a sought after location in Brandon! With versatile accommodation throughout, this property could suit a wide range of needs. With three bedrooms, garage, utility room, office space and more, this property has plenty to offer!
Located within a quiet residential area but still being just a short stroll away from Brandon town centre and it's array of amenities, including a range of independent retailers, supermarkets, takeaways, primary and secondary schools and a main train line with direct links to Cambridge and Norwich, you will find this well presented three bedroom detached bungalow.
On approaching the property, you will notice the front garden, which has been shingled for both ease of maintenance and to also provide off road parking for multiple vehicles. Further to this, you will also find a lengthy driveway, creating further space for off road parking. Upon entering the property, to the front aspect, you have the lounge, with a stunning bay window overlooking the front garden, and the master bedroom. Further into the property, you will find the family bathroom, kitchen and the third bedroom. From the third bedroom, there is also a side room, which could make a perfect office space to work from home. To the rear aspect, you will find the second bedroom and the utility room, coming directly off of the kitchen, creating a versatile yet practical space at the heart of the home.
From the utility room, you will enter into the rear garden. Here you will find a paved patio area, with the majority of the garden being laid to lawn. There is also a garden shed and access to the garage, with a further lean to shed to the rear.
Sealed unit UPVC entrance door to:
Being of sealed unit UPVC construction, with sealed unit UPVC windows to either side, laminate flooring and entrance door to:
Living Room 11' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.58m x 3.25m )
With sealed unit UPVC bay window to front and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 11' 9" ( 3.25m x 3.58m )
With inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboards below and rolled edge work surfaces over, additional cupboards and drawers with rolled edge work surfaces over, a range of eye level units, space and point for electric cooker with hood over, space for fridge freezer, built in cupboard housing gas fired combination boiler, coved and plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and sealed unit UPVC window to side.
Utility Room 11' 3" x 7' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.26m )
With space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, a range of cupboards with rolled edge work surface over, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator and sealed unit UPVC window to side and rear.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 8" ( 3.53m x 3.25m )
With built in storage cupboard, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 6' 6" ( 3.25m x 1.98m )
With coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to side and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.59m )
With plastered ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Side Room 4' 4" x 20' 7" ( 1.32m x 6.27m )
Being of sealed unit UPVC construction and with potential to be an office / work space, with power and light connected and laminate flooring.
Shower Room 7' 6" x 4' 10" ( 2.29m x 1.47m )
With close coupled W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with mains shower over, heated towel rail, access to the loft space with ladder and lighting and sealed unit UPVC window to rear.
The front garden is shingled for both ease of maintenance and to provide off road parking for multiple vehicles and there are raised shrub and flower beds as well as a concrete drive, for further off road parking.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area. There is a gate to the side and storage area and a further shingled area to the side, continuing on from the driveway.
Garage 9' x 15' 5" ( 2.74m x 4.70m )
With power and light connected and a sealed unit UPVC door to the rear.
Lean To Shed 6' 7" x 9' 1" ( 2.01m x 2.77m )
Being to the rear of the garage, with power and light connected.
From the William H Brown office on Brandon's High Street, turn right at the traffic lights onto London Road. Just before you get to the Tesco supermarket on the left hand side, take a right onto Church Road. Continue here onto Manor Road. Then, on the corner, take a left onto Crown Street, where you will find the property on the right hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Brandon. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Brandon for full details and further information.