3 bed detached house for sale Turton Street, Kidderminster DY10
- St Oswald's CofE Primary School0.4 miles
- St George's CofE Primary School and Nursery0.4 miles
- Kidderminster0.9 miles
- Blakedown2.5 miles
Features and description
- Three bedroom detached
- Massive potential
- Impressive garden
- Double glazing where stated
- Part electric & gas central heating
****three bedroom detached****great potential****generous sized and lovely rear garden****part electric & gas heating****sought after location****must be viewed**** Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, cellar, bathroom, three bedrooms and additional first floor wc.
A three bedroom detached family home situated in a sought after location and offering no upward chain. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, cellar, bathroom, three bedrooms and additional first floor wc. The property also benefits from having double glazing where stated, part electric and gas central heating, situated close to local amenities and having a beautiful rear garden with summer house. Great potential!
Brick wall frontage with paving stones leading to front door.
Double glazed door to front, ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, doors to lounge and dining room.
Lounge 12' 8" into recess x 12' 2" max ( 3.86m into recess x 3.71m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, gas fire and surround and wood effect floor.
Dining Room 12' 1" max x 11' 1" into recess ( 3.68m max x 3.38m into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, log burner, wall mounted electric radiator, exposed floorboards and archway to breakfast kitchen.
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 7" max x 11' max ( 3.53m max x 3.35m max )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, further single glazed windows to side and rear aspects, ceiling light, beamed ceiling, range of base units, wooden worktops, sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, tiled floor, door to cellar, door to side porch and archway to bathroom.
Ceiling light and door to garden.
Single glazed windows to side aspects, ceiling light, bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled splashbacks and heated towel rail.
Cellar 11' 9" max x 10' 10" into recess ( 3.58m max x 3.30m into recess )
Power and lighting.
First Floor Landing
Ceiling light and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 8" into recess x 12' 2" max ( 3.86m into recess x 3.71m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and wall mounted electric radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" max x 11' 1" into recess ( 3.73m max x 3.38m into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, built-in cupboard and wall mounted electric radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.76m max x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window to rear and side aspects, ceiling light, wall light, gas central heated radiator and wardrobe housing gas central heating boiler.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, low level wc and wash hand basin.
Walled and hedged borders, patio, lawn, stoned area, raised vegetable patches, flower beds, further patio, brick built outbuilding, pond, shed (9'11x7'11), greenhouse and log store and gate to side leading to frontage.
Summer House 11' 7" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.53m max x 3.51m max )
Power, lighting and woodburner.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Shipways - Kidderminster. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Shipways - Kidderminster for full details and further information.