2 bed flat for sale Bennett Gardens, Frome BA11
- Wessex Lodge School (SEN)0.1 miles
- Oakfield Academy0.2 miles
- Frome1 miles
- Dilton Marsh5.6 miles
Features and description
- *** shared ownership property **
- First Floor Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Room
- Integrated Kitchen Including Oven & Hob
- Stylish Modern Bathroom
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking
*** shared ownership home *** Presented to a high standard, this spacious two double bedroom home is conveniently positioned to amenities & ready to move into. A home that definitely deserves a closer look & offered with share price £108,000 (60% Share).
If you're a first time buyer, then it can be easy to worry that home ownership is out of your reach. With this Shared Ownership home that exciting first step onto the property ladder is more accessible than you may think. £108,000 for 60% share price with a market value at £180,000 and the opportunity to increase the share during the time in the property.
Eligibility does apply to purchase, so please call allen and harris to arrange your appointment to discuss the process.
60% share £108,000
Monthly service charge
Bennett Gardens is found in the Victoria Park area of Frome, within walking distance to the town centre and all the amenities on offer there including a range of independent shops, bars and restaurants plus the mainline train station. This spacious apartment offers generous accommodation including two double bedrooms, living dining room, integrated fitted kitchen and stylish bathroom. Outside you have access to communal gardens and there is allocated parking.
UPVC front door, spacious entrance hall with built in storage cupboard, communal entry & phone entry. Built in airing cupboard. Radiator. Doors leading to:
Living Dining Room 11' 4" max x 16' 9" ( 3.45m max x 5.11m )
UPVC double le glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 10' 5" ( 2.18m x 3.17m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Range of wall and base units with work surfaces over inset with stainless steel sink & drainer with mixer tap over. Tiled splashback surrounds. Gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, laminate flooring. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Boiler.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 13' 2" ( 3.28m x 4.01m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator. Double fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 11' ( 3.28m x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window the side aspect. White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower over with fitted shower screen folding door. Fully tiled adjacent walls. Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Shaving point. Extractor fan.
Communal garden laid to lawn, communal bike shed.
Allocated parking for 1 vehicle.
Council Tax Banding, - B
Remaining Lease Term: 92 Years Remaining
Please note there is a local connection required to Somerset when applying for this property.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris - Frome. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Frome for full details and further information.