3 bed semi-detached house for sale Pickhurst Mead, Bromley BR2
- Pickhurst Infant Academy0.2 miles
- Pickhurst Junior School0.2 miles
- Hayes (Kent)0.5 miles
- West Wickham0.9 miles
Features and description
- Three bedroom semi detached set on a quiet popular street in Hayes
- Potential to extend STPP
- Catchment for local Hayes schools and Pickhurst Primary Walking distance to Hayes station and high street
- Off street parking and garage
- Beautiful landscaped rear garden with patio area, the garden is one of the largest on the street -
- EPC - E
Hayes is a modern suburban area nestled between Bromley, West Wickham and Coney Hall with excellent transport links into Central London from Hayes Station. Station Approach is a bustling haven of coffee shops, mini supermarkets, restaurants, as well as a post office, with further smaller shops in Old Hayes; the old village area on Hayes Street. There are several green spaces to enjoy and the town boasts a number of ofsted highly rated primary and secondary schools.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Sinclair Hammelton. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sinclair Hammelton for full details and further information.