2 bed terraced house for sale Co Operative Street, Dewsbury WF12
- Orchard Primary Academy0.3 miles
- Gawthorpe Community Academy0.4 miles
- Dewsbury1.5 miles
- Batley1.7 miles
Features and description
- *** Guide Price £120,000 - £125,000***
- Two Bedroom Mid-Town House
- 13ft Lounge & Modern Kitchen
- Rear Garden
- Popular Location
*** Guide Price £120,000 - £125,000*** A well-presented two bedroom mid-town house property with a 13ft lounge, 11ft kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor, front yard, rear garden and a private car park for off street parking. View today!
***Guide Price £120,000 - £125,000***Situated in this popular location of Dewsbury is this well-presented two bedroom mid-town house property benefiting from a 11ft modern fitted kitchen, a 13ft lounge, two bedrooms and a modern family bathroom to the first floor, rear garden with lawned area, perfect for entertaining, front yard and to round it all off there is a private car park providing off street parking. The property is ideally located for access for Dewsbury, Batley or Ossett town centres and those wishing to travel further afield to Wakefield, Leeds and beyond the M1 and M62 motorway networks are nearby as well as all local amenities being nearby too. William H Brown in Dewsbury recommend that you view the property without delay as these properties do not tend to be on the market long.. You have been warned!
Lounge 13' 4" max x 11' 9" ( 4.06m max x 3.58m )
Double glazed bay window to front, fire place with surround and electric fire. Gas central heating radiator, telephone and TV points. Under stairs storage.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.56m x 3.20m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Sink with drainer, work surfaces and splashback tiling. Electric oven, gas hob and wall mounted cooker hood. Integral dishwasher and integral fridge. Plumbing for washing machine and wall mounted central heating boiler. Gas central heating radiator, double glazed Upvc window to rear and Upvc door leading to rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' max x 9' 7" To Wardrobes ( 3.66m max x 2.92m To Wardrobes )
Double glazed Upvc window to front with far reaching views, built in wardrobe and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 5' 5" ( 3.58m x 1.65m )
Double glazed Upvc window to rear and gas central heating radiator.
Double glazed Upvc window to rear. Bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower over. Wash hand basin, low level flush WC and fully tiled to all visible areas. Spotlights to ceiling and towel style radiator.
To the front of the property there is a front yard which is fenced leading to front door. To the rear of the property it is flagged, with a small lawned area and shed to remain perfect for socialising
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Dewsbury. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Dewsbury for full details and further information.