3 bed terraced house for sale Shipden Avenue, Cromer NR27
- Cromer0.3 miles
- Cromer Junior School0.9 miles
- Cromer Academy0.9 miles
- Roughton Road1.1 miles
Features and description
- 2/3 Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Generous Rear Garden
- Scope To Improve
- Gas Central Heating
- No Onward Chain
A 2/3 bedroom mid terraced house with generous back garden and huge potential! A much loved family home being sold with no onward chain. Please contact William H Brown to view!
sea views! An opportunity to acquire a classic mid terraced house in Central Cromer which would benefit from some updating throughout. Formerly a two bedroom property, this house has been configured to offer three bedrooms off landing but could be easily reinstated. The accommodation briefly comprises of: Entrance hallway, kitchen, dining area and lounge whilst there are three bedrooms and bathroom off landing.
Externally there is a small front garden with gate and side passage access to the rear of the property, a great sized back garden which is mainly laid to lawn and is fully enclosed. Two handy brick built storage sheds are available which can often provide the scope to extend out into (stp) if more living space was required. On street parking is available nearby.
This property is available with no onward chain. Please contact William H Brown on for further information and to arrange your viewing today!
Double glazed window, understairs cupboard, carpet and radiator.
Lounge 14' 2" x 10' 11" ( 4.32m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet and textured ceiling and coving.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 4" ( 2.72m x 2.54m )
Single glazed window to rear, wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler, tiled florring, textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.91m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet, smooth ceiling and pic rail.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 11" narrowing to 9' 1" ( 3.02m x 3.02m narrowing to 2.77m )
Doubl glazed window to front giving sea views, radiator, carpet and smooth ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' x 5' 6" max ( 2.44m x 1.68m max )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, carpet and smooth ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, W/C and tiled flooring.
Obscure double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin with mixer taps on wall mounted vanity, heated towel rail, tiled splash backs and walls and laminate flooring.
Enclosed by timber panelled fencing, passage to side, brick weaved patio, laid to lawn with patio to rear. Two brick built storage sheds.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Cromer. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Cromer for full details and further information.