3 bed terraced house for sale Sidley Road, Eastbourne BN22
- St Andrew's Church of England Infants School0.2 miles
- Roselands Infants' School0.4 miles
- Eastbourne1.2 miles
- Hampden Park (Sussex)1.6 miles
Features and description
- Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Beautifully Refurbished Throughout
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Landscape Rear Garden
- Living Room, Dining Room and Breakfast Room
- Downstairs WC
- Highly sought after Redoubt Area
Located in the highly sought after Redoubt area is this beautifully presented and refurbished three bedroom mid terraced house close to local shops, seafront, parks and amenities. Benefiting from modern kitchen and diner, three reception rooms, downstairs WC and landscape rear garden.
Spacious older styled three bedroom terraced house within the Redoubt area of Eastbourne. The property itself has undergone a complete and utter transformation by the current owners, who have renewed; the roof, kitchen, bathroom, boiler, electrics, re-landscaped the courtyard garden and cladded the building. Complete and comprising; entrance porch, hallway, lounge leading through to dining room, separate breakfast room before the kitchen with a downstairs loo. The first floor offers three double bedrooms and a large shower room. Redoubt is ever popular considering its close proximity to the beach, local shops, bus routes and town centre.
Double glazed door to the front aspect with door leading into:
Door to the front aspect, radiator.
Living Room 15' 1" max x 12' 9" max ( 4.60m max x 3.89m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, electric fire place, wall lights, radiator. Double doors leading into:
Dining Room 10' 7" max x 9' max ( 3.23m max x 2.74m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Breakfast Room 9' 7" x 8' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and 2 storage cupboards.
Kitchen 7' 10" max x 7' 11" max ( 2.39m max x 2.41m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surface over, sink and drainer, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, integral washing machine, integral fridge freezer, double glazed window to the side aspect and door to WC.
WC, wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Stairs rising from entrance hall leading to the first floor landing with loft access and cupboards.
Bedroom 1 12' max x 10' 4" max ( 3.66m max x 3.15m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" max x 8' 10" max ( 3.23m max x 2.69m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and radiator.
Landscape garden being laid to paved slabs, flower beds, gate for rear access, shed and separate bin shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Eastbourne. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Eastbourne for full details and further information.