1 bed flat for saleOakhaven, Gravel Hill Way, Dovercourt, Harwich CO12
Points of interest
- Chase Lane Primary School and Nursery0.4 miles
- Harwich and Dovercourt High School0.4 miles
- Harwich International1.4 miles
- Dovercourt1.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Retirement Apartment
- Kitchen & Bathroom
- Off Road Parking & Communal Garden
- No onward chain
Situated in a popular location is this one bedroom retirement home. The property benefits from lounge, kitchen, bedroom & bathroom aswell as off road parking. The property is within close proximity of local shops & seafront. No onward chain. Ground Rent: £235 p/a. Service Charges: £2253.56 p/a.
Lounge 14' 8" into bay x 9' 11" ( 4.47m into bay x 3.02m )
Double glazed bay window to side, storage heater, emergency pull cord.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 6' 3" ( 3.30m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front, range of wall and base units, work surfaces, tiled splashback, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric oven, hob and hood, wall mounted convector heater, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 10' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.30m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, storage heater, emergency intercom.
Panelled bath with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, wall mounted convector heater, emergency pull cord.
There is a communal garden and off road parking.
The Lease is 99 years from 1 April 1988.
66 years remaining.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Stamp duty calculatorStamp duty explained
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Harwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Harwich for full details and further information.