3 bed flat for saleCrofton Gardens, Hodge Hill, Birmingham B36
Points of interest
- St Wilfrid's Catholic Junior and Infant School0 miles
- Firs Primary School0.1 miles
- Stechford1.4 miles
- Lea Hall1.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Three bedrooms
- Over 55's
- Shared ownership
- No upward chain
This is a fantastic three bedroom ground floor flat in a great location! No upward chain Modern throughout! Shared ownership
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a spacious ground floor flat in a great location close to transport links, shops and other amenities. This is a shared ownership property for the over 55s. Spacious throughout with a modern kitchen, large lounge, two double bedrooms, generous third bedroom or could be a dining room, bathroom, balcony and communal gardens. They also have a communal room for you to sit and enjoy everyone else's company if you wish. This one is not to be missed! 50% Share!
Communal gated access and communal entrance to the door of property
Door to side of property
Lounge 16' 5" x 9' 6" ( 5.00m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the front onlooking communal gardens with access onto the balcony
Kitchen 10' x 8' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink drainer, work surfaces, tiling to splash prone aress, plumbing for washing machine, electric oven, hob and cooker hood.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the front
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front
Bedroom Three/ Dining Room 10' 1" x 6' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to the rear
Double glazed window to the rear, bath, shower, wash hand baisn, wc and full tiling
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Burchell Edwards - Castle Bromwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Burchell Edwards - Castle Bromwich for full details and further information.