Property for sale Hollacombe, Holsworthy EX22
- Holsworthy Church of England Primary School2.3 miles
- Holsworthy Community College2.3 miles
- Bideford Ferry Landing15.5 miles
- Instow Ferry Landing17.9 miles
Features and description
- • Filled with character, exposed beams and vaulted ceilings
- • Natural slate floors with under-floor heating and solid oak floorboards
- • Solid oak doors with hand-forged ironmongery
- • Essential country woodburner in sitting room
- • Craftsman-made oak staircases with glass balustrades
- • Set down a long, private lane
- • Far reaching countryside views to Dartmoor
- • Additional two acres of land
- • Spacious garages and mezzanine workshop/storage
- • Allocated parking for boats, campervans or caravans
beautiful and traditional barn is being lovingly converted to create a warm and
superb quality country home. Set in a private location in the Devon
countryside, the additional two acres of land makes this perfect for equestrian
With views over your land and gardens, this barn conversion features large
windows to give it a spacious and light interior.
The barn is currently
undergoing conversion and is available off plan allowing the purchaser the
opportunity to have an input into the choice of finishes.
This barn comes with three
en-suite bedrooms, a downstairs cloakroom and utility as well as a separate
sitting room and country kitchen.
With its own front and back gardens, garage, workshop/storage and parking, this
property also comes with additional paddocks lying immediately to the south
east and south west of the barn measuring approximately 2 acres.
There is also a
further, out of the way allocated parking space for a caravan, motorhome horsebox
Holsworthy is 36 miles from the city of Exeter with its direct rail link to
For safety reasons, viewings are to be made by appointment only.
3 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Doorsteps.co.uk, National. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Doorsteps.co.uk, National for full details and further information.