2 bed mobile/park home for sale Goit Stock Lane, Harden, Bingley BD16
- Harden Primary School0.6 miles
- Parkside School0.8 miles
- Bingley2 miles
- Crossflatts2.3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Enviable plot
- Enclosed gardens to all sides
- Secure parking
- Award winning site
- Two bedrooms two bathrooms
- Viewings advised
An opportunity to purchase this two bedroom park home positioned on an enviable plot within this award winning 80 acre site. Located within Harden close to many local amenities offering two bedrooms, two reception rooms and two bathrooms with gardens to all sides and secure parking.
We are very pleased to offer to market this very well appointed park home. Well situated on this multi ward winning 80 acre country park site. The property benefits from a large plot surrounded by enclosed gardens with a mist of decked, patio and lawned areas. Private, gated secure parking and comprises briefly:- Entrance hallway, Living room, Dining area, Breakfast kitchen, Main bedroom with fitted wardrobe, Guest double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and House bathroom .Central heating and Double glazing, Site terms and conditions apply. Please contact agents acting for more details. Early viewing highly recommended
Harden Village is a beautiful location near the scenic area of St. Ives and the village boasts a range of shops and amenities, recreational areas, traditional public houses and well respected primary school. Bingley town centre also provides excellent road and rail links to other West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Bradford, Ilkley, Skipton and Leeds.
We are advised that the Park home is on a leasehold agreement and the ground rent and service charge is circa £1600 per annum which includes water rates. Council Tax is Band A. Cash purchasers only. Minimum age restriction of over 45's.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Holroyds. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Holroyds for full details and further information.