3 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Kitchener Road, Amesbury, Salisbury SP4
- Amesbury Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School0.1 miles
- The Stonehenge School0.2 miles
- Grateley6.8 miles
- Salisbury7.3 miles
Features and description
- Spacious conservatory/sun room
- Parking for multiple vehicles and single garage
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Accessed by driveway shared with neighbour
- Sought after location near town centre
A beautiful three bed bungalow on the highly sought-after Kitchener Road in Amesbury town. Set back from the road itself the home boasts an attractive garden with garage and shed space. With a lovely sun room space and a kitchen and bathroom in a modern style this property really is a hidden gem.
This stunning three bed semi-detached bungalow property resides in a highly sought-after location on Kitchener Road in Amesbury, within walking distance of the town centre amenities. The property is set back from the road and accessed from a driveway shared with the neighbour. The drive finishes at the front of the property with parking for up to three vehicles and a single garage. The garden starts on the side of the property with a lawn and flower borders and then moves to the rear of the property with a patio area and three garden sheds.
The property is accessed through a porch and hallway. The spacious lounge features an electric fireplace as a focal point. The bedrooms are all doubles with two of them being quite generous in size and the master bedroom comes with additional storage in the form of fitted cupboards and wardrobes with the addition of built in dressing table and chest of draws. The bathroom has a modern feel with full tiling and a roomy shower cubicle with glass partition and the airing upboard is home to the immersion heater. The fully tiled kitchen also presents well with generous amounts of granite-effect work top space and wood effect wall and base storage units. The sun room is accessed by an archway from the kitchen and allows access to the garden; it has a radiator to allow year-round use and provides potential to be an additional reception or dining room as well as a conservatory space.
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, electric fireplace
Kitchen 11' x 13' 10" ( 3.35m x 4.22m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, fitted wall and base units, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with waste disposal unit and drainer, electric oven, electric hob, plumbing and space for dishwasher and washing machine, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, radiator.
Sun Room 19' 5" x 10' ( 5.92m x 3.05m )
Double glazed windows to front side and rear elevations, UPVC construction, radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' x 13' 11" ( 3.35m x 4.24m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 9' 11" ( 2.64m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, radiator.
Frosted window to side elevation, water closet, wash hand basin, radiator, shower cubicle, airing cupboard with immersion heater.
Side access to fully enclosed rear garden with lawn, two storage sheds, addtiional storage shed with power.
Single garage with full power and lighting
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Amesbury. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Amesbury for full details and further information.