4 bed semi-detached house for sale Westfield Avenue, Oakes, Huddersfield HD3
- Reinwood Infant and Nursery School0.2 miles
- Reinwood Community Junior School0.2 miles
- Lockwood1.6 miles
- Huddersfield1.7 miles
Features and description
- Guide Price £325,000 - £350,000
- Stylishly Appointed Four (formally five) Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms, Study, Utility Room
- En-suite Facilities, Downstairs Cloaks/WC
- Modern Decor
- Gardens, Driveway
Guide Price £352,000 - £350,000
A beautifully appointed, spacious semi detached family home with four (formerly five) bedrooms, two reception rooms, a study, utility room, en-suite facilities, downstairs cloaks/WC and boasting modern decor, gardens and a driveway. A home to be truly proud of.
The property is located in Oakes, two miles (3 km) to the west of the town centre, off the A640 New Hey Road towards the M62 motorway, between Marsh, Lindley, Quarmby and Salendine Nook.
Enter the property into the hallway which is warmed by a radiator and has wooden flooring and ceiling spotlighting. A staircase rises to the first floor.
Comprises WC, wash hand basin, radiator and a double glazed frosted window.
Study 8' 1" x 6' 6" ( 2.46m x 1.98m )
The study has a radiator and a double glazed window.
Open Plan Lounge & Kitchen:- 14' 2" max x 27' 4" max ( 4.32m max x 8.33m max )
This beautifully presented lounge combines characterful features with a modern theme. The room has a log burning stove to the open fireplace, double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, a radiator, television and telephone points and a double glazed window. Open plan to the kitchen.
Fitted with an excellent range of stylish, contemporary wall and base units with complementary work surfaces which incorporate a sink and drainer and extend to a breakfast bar. Appliances include a gas range with cooker-hood extractor above, a dishwasher and integrated fridge.
Completing the room are ceiling spotlights, radiator and double glazed windows.
Utility Room 7' 2" max x 6' 7" max ( 2.18m max x 2.01m max )
The utility room houses the washing machine, freezer and central heating boiler. The room has a double glazed window.
Dining Room 11' 5" max into recess x 12' 2" max ( 3.48m max into recess x 3.71m max )
Another well appointed room, ideal for use as a formal dining room or a sitting room. Having modern decor, a radiator, television point and a double glazed window.
Doors open to three bedrooms and the house bathroom. Staircase to attic bedroom.
Bedroom One 12' max x 11' 5" max ( 3.66m max x 3.48m max )
A good sized principle bedroom with a radiator and a double glazed window. Neutral modern decor. Door to en-suite.
Furnished with a suite comprising corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. The room has a radiator, a double glazed skylight, laminate wood flooring and fitted storage.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.02m )
A second double bedroom with light, neutral decor, a radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" max x 16' 5" max ( 2.49m max x 5.00m max )
A third double bedroom with a radiator, two double glazed windows and double doors opening to a Juliet balcony.
Furnished with a modern suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and a WC. The room is decorated to a light neutral theme and has ceiling spotlights, extractor fan, heated towel rail and a double glazed window.
A spacious versatile area which leads to the attic bedroom.
Attic Bedroom 17' 2" max x 10' 9" max ( 5.23m max x 3.28m max )
A generous room with two skylights.
The property commands a good deal of curb appeal and has a small garden area and driveway. Set within walled boundaries.
To the rear is an attractive garden, comprising decked, paved and artificial lawned areas. A lovely place to sit out and enjoy the surroundings.
Off road parking to the driveway.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Huddersfield. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Huddersfield for full details and further information.