2 bed detached bungalow for sale Dick Turpin Way, Long Sutton, Spalding PE12
Points of interest
- Long Sutton Primary School0 miles
- The Peele Community College0.7 miles
- West Lynn Ferry Landing11.7 miles
- King's Lynn Ferry Landing11.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Investment Purchaser Only - Tenant in Situ
- Detached Bungalow in Popular Location
- Close to Facilities
- Garage and Gardens
- Ask About our Full Management Service
landlords only. This Detached Bungalow in popular residential Area with tenant in situ is available for investment buyers only. Situated in the popular market town of Long Sutton. Details of Tenancy available. Call William H Brown To Find Out More Information and book a viewing on description
Available for Investment Purchasers only this Detached Bungalow located in a popular residential area of the Market Town. Close to school, doctors and town centre. Details of the rent etc can be provided. Call William H Brown to discuss on .
Having UPVC double Entrance door.
Having single glazed double doors, radiator, textured and coved ceiling. Built in Airing Cupboard. Loft access.
Lounge 12' 8" x 11' 9" ( 3.86m x 3.58m )
having window to front, fireplace with electric fire, radiator, TV point, textured and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 8" Max x 9' 5" ( 3.56m Max x 2.87m )
With range of units at base and wall level, worksurfaces over and tiled splashback. Inset stainless steel sink unit. Breakfast bar, textured ceiling with fluorescent light. Window to front and side. Built in pantry cupboard. Glazed interior door giving access to Utility. Floor mounted Ideal Mexico gas fired boiler.
Utility 4' 11" x 8' 10" Max ( 1.50m x 2.69m Max )
having window to front, single glazed timber door giving access to garden. Plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 11' 8" ( 3.48m x 3.56m )
having window to rear, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.97m )
having patio doors giving access to Garden. Radiator and textured and coved ceiling.
having fully tiled walls, low level WC, wash hand basin and shower. Window to side, radiator, textured ceiling.
The property is set back behind a gravelled driveway leading to Garage with rear personnel door. Timber handgate leading through to the rear garden having lawns with borders. Timber garden shed.
From the Market Place, Long Sutton continue into West Street. At the T junction turn right and first left into Dick Turpin Way. Go past the School and the property is found on the right hand side of the road.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Long Sutton. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Long Sutton for full details and further information.